Are you kid, school or Higher Class student, looking for 10 lines on Soil pollution, then just check it, you will get idea about Soil pollution, their reasons, their effects, how to reduce it and how to avoid it etc. We have provided all necessary information about Soil pollution in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On Soil Pollution In English For Children And Student
Soil pollution is global and man-made problem which means affect of toxic things onto the natural and fertile land. It is very harmful to all living things. Lets see more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Soil pollution for the Kids
- Soil pollution is the process of deterioration of land
- It is one of the man-made pollution.
- Industrialization is the mainly responsible for soil pollution.
- Hydrocarbons and lead are the most common metals causes soil pollution.
- The pollutants in soil lowers the mineral quantity, composition and quality of soil.
- There are bad effects of soil contamination on plant development.
- It reduces the fertility and productivity of soil.
- Use of Chemical fertilizers and pesticides causes soil pollution.
- It is very dangerous for humans health.
- Soil pollution affects the crop production.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Soil pollution for the School Students
- Soil pollution is causes due to the mixing of hazardous and impure elements with soil.
- Metals, inorganic ions, as well as salts, such as sulphates, phosphates, nitrates, carbonates, and others, causes soil contamination.
- When hazardous pollutants mixes with soil then it highly affects on quality of soil and it fertility.
- The most of soil pollutants contains lead, carbon compounds and petroleum.
- The fuels leaks from vehicles falls on land, when rain falls this fuel mixes with soil and starts affecting it.
- There are many trees, plants, crops grows on soil but due to the soil pollution reducing their productivity.
- Due to soil pollution, when humans or animals eats crops grows on this soil, various hazardous chemicals enters into their body which is dangerous for their health.
- Continuous deforestation is also responsible for the soil pollution.
- To avoid it we needs to plant more and more trees. Since trees are helps in controlling soil erosion.
- With enough effort, we can limit soil contamination by making modifications to various industrial processes as well as some daily
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Soil pollution for the Higher Class Students
- Soil pollution is the contamination of the pollutants with soil and affects its quality.
- It reduces soil fertility and affects living organisms of soil.
- Artificial fertilizers are used by farmers to help their crops to grow larger and better but use of that artificial fertilizers causes soil pollution.
- Crops grows on such polluted soil are contains hazardous elements.
- Soil contamination is extremely hazardous to one’s health since poisonous substances enter the body via the food chain which causes health problem.
- All of the world’s fertile soils is gradually becoming contaminated as a result of a combination of pollutants emitted by companies and chemicals.
- Soil contamination is a serious environmental problem that affects many aspects of life.
- Excessive pesticide and insecticide application degrades soil quality.
- Air pollution is caused by harmful gases, which then generates acid rain, which also causes soil contamination.
- For the reducing soil pollution we needs to properly manage waste disposal and plants more trees.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Soil pollution we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Soil pollution, their reasons, their effects, how to reduce it and how to avoid it etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.