Are you looking for 10 Lines On Lucknow In English ? We have provided all depth of information related to it for students in three categories students according to their comprehension levels. We have provided the important information regarding in a simple and easy to comprehend way that will aid you in remembering it. Just have a look at it; you’ll find a wealth of information regarding lines on lucknow.
10 Lines On Lucknow In English For Children And Students
lucknow is the Indian city which is located in the state of the Uttar pradesh. Its area is 631 kilometre square and population is 3,500,000. Lets read more about lucknow.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On lucknow In English for the Kids
- lucknow is located in Uttar pradesh state.
- Sanyukta Bhatia is the current mayor of the lucknow.
- The area of the lucknow city is 631 kilomere2.
- The elevation of the lucknow city is 123 metre.
- Hindi language is commonly, lucknow peoples uses.
- The regional language of the lucknow is Awadhi.
- The popularity of the lucknow is its hospitality and manners.
- The population density of the lucknow is 5,500/km2.
- Dilkusha Kothi is the one of the historical place in the lucknow.
- The sex ratio of the lucknow is 915/1000.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On lucknow In English for the School Students
- lucknow is located in state of Uttar pradesh and it is at 71 kilometre distance from the to Kanpur city.
- The population of the lucknow is 3,500,000 as well as the population density of the lucknow is 5,500/km2.
- There are lot of areas and small cities in the lucknow like lucknow, Indira Nagar, Chinhat, Rajajipuram, Jankipuram, Gomti Nagar etc.
- The Municipal Corporation of the lucknow is in charge of civic activities in the city.
- Diwali, Book Fair, Holi, Karva Chauth, Dusshera, Vridavan Sharadotsav are the cultural festivals that are peoples are celebrates in the lucknow.
- There are in the lucknow many tourist places some are Bara Imambara, Chattar Manzil, Hazratganj Market, Ram Manohar Lohiya Park, Chota Imambara etc.
- Many peoples visits to lucknow to taste lucknow’s popular dishes such as Kakori Kebabs, Biryani, Galawati Kebabs, Kebabs, Shami & Boti Kebabs etc.
- lucknow is popular for the historical places which are tourist attraction like are British Residency, Rumi Darwaza, Bara Imambara, Chota Imambara, Kaiserbagh Palace Complex etc.
- lucknow has many top rated universities such as Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Babu Banarasi Das University, Amity University, Integral University etc.
- There are many transport facility are availables in the lucknow that are metro, auto rickshaw private and public buses, railways as well as airplanes.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On lucknow In English for the Higher Class Students
- lucknow is located near the Kanpur city and its area is 631 kilometre square.
- Seth M.R. Jaipuria School, La Martiniere Girl’s school, Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, City Montessori School, Loreto Convent School are the some of best schools in the lucknow.
- There are many best rated hotels in the lucknow that are Hyatt Regency, Golden Tulip, Clarks Avadh, Radisson lucknow City Cente etc.
- Janeshwar Mishra Park is one of the tourist attraction in the lucknow. It is a urban park located in the Gomti nagar area.
- Bara Imambara is popular historical location in the lucknow. It is also known as Asfi Imambara and it is constructed by the Nawab of Awadh and Asaf-ud-Daula in year 1784.
- lucknow district is administered by the lucknow Police Range as well as the lucknow Police Zone, and the lucknow Zone is led by an IPS officer with the rank of Additional Director General.
- There are national highways are passes through the lucknow such are NH24, NH27 as well as NH30.
- lucknow is one of Uttar Pradesh’s most bicycle-friendly cities.
- lucknow Urban Agglomeration population surpassed one million in year 1981, and the 2001 census approximated it to be 2.24 million.
- With many iconic buildings built at the time of Mughal and British eras, lucknow’s buildings exhibit a variety of architectural styles.
So Thank you for the reading this article, and I hope that you understand what I’ve said so far. As a conclusion, these are the 10 Lines On lucknow In English that we offered for three different categories of students, which will help you gain a basic understanding of lucknow. This can be used for speeches, project work, exam preparation, essay writing, and homework.