Are you kid, school or Higher Class student, looking for 10 Lines On Azim Premji In English, then just check it, you will get an idea about Azim Premji, etc. We have provided all necessary information about Azim Premji in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On Azim Premji In English For Students
Azim Premji is a business entrepreneur who is founder chairman of the multinational company which name is Wipro. Azim Premji also manages the ‘Azim Premji Foundation,’ a non-profit organisation he created in 2001. Let’s see more about Azim Premji.
10 Lines On Azim Premji In English (set 1)
- Azim Premji is a business entrepreneur.
- The father name of the Azim Premji is a Mohamed Hasham Premji who are known as Rice King of Burma.
- Azim Premji is born on the 24 July 1945 hence there age is 76 years.
- Azim Premji are born in Mumbai located in India country,
- They are the founder chairman of the Wipro.
- Yasmeen Premji is the spouse of the businessman Azim Premji.
- There are the two sons of the Azim Premji which are Rishad Premji and Tariq Premji.
- Azim Premji’s son Rishad Premji is the chief strategy officer at the Wipro’s it business.
- By accepting the Giving Pledge in the year 2013, Azim Premji committed to give away at least 50% of their earnings.
- Premji graduated from Stanford University with a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
10 Lines On Azim Premji In English (set 2)
- Azim Premji are the founder chairman of the Wipro who has completed graduation from the Stanford University.
- Informally, Azim Premji is recognized also as Indian IT Industry’s Czar.
- Azim Premji was once one of the wealthiest persons in the world by a early twenty-first century.
- Premji began by donating $2.2 billion towards the Azim Premji Foundation, which is dedicated to improving Indian education.
- Wipro began as an oil and soap production firm, which Azim Premji transformed into an information technology corporation.
- Azim Premji also manages the ‘Azim Premji Foundation,’ a non-profit organization he created in 2001.
- Azim Premji was ranked the number philanthropist in India on the EdelGive Hurun India Philanthropy List in the year 2020.
- Azim premji has entered a charitable organisation in order to devote a significant portion of his earnings to a social cause.
- In 2013, Azim Premji was honored with a Economic Times Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Hurun India as well as EdelGive announced a list of “India’s Most Generous” in November 10, 2020, with having Azim Premji at the top.
10 Lines On Azim Premji In English (set 3)
- Azim Premji is a business entrepreneur who is founder chairman of the multinational company which name is Wipro.
- Azim Premji was named as a ‘greatest entrepreneur’ since Wipro had rapid development in the marketplace throughout their guidance.
- Azim Premji was included on Time magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people on two counts, on the year 2004 and 2011.
- The azim premji has two sons whose names are Rishad Premji and Tariq Premji and the spouse name is Yasmeen Premji.
- Wipro’s name was changed from ‘Western India Vegetable Products Limited’ and became ‘Wipro Products Limited’ in the 1977.
- Azim Premji established the Azim Premji Foundation which is a non-profit organisation, during year 2001.
- In 2005, the government awarded him the Padma Bhushan for his outstanding achievements.
- He moved from second to seventeenth place on the Forbes India Rich List in year 2019 after donating a large sum to the charity.
- Unlike other Indian female entrepreneurs, Azim Premji spouse Yasmeen is an outstanding writer who adheres to Indian traditions as well as culture.
- Premji’s father created Western Indian Vegetable Products Limited in the same year on when Azim Premji was born.
Therefore these are the 10 Lines On Azim Premji In English that we provided for three different category students which will help them to briefly know about Azim Premji. You can take it help for your homework, project work, exam preparation, speech, essay writing wherever needed.