Are you kid, school or Higher Class student, looking for 10 lines on Pollution, then just check it, you will get idea about Pollution, their reasons, their effects, how to reduce it and how to avoid it etc. We have provided all necessary information about Pollution in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On Pollution In English For Children And Students
Pollution is global and man-made problem which means affect of toxic things onto the natural environment and resources. It is very harmful to all living things. Lets see more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Pollution for the Kids
- Pollution is occurs when undesirable substances are mixed with natural resources.
- There are mainly three types pollution such are Noise pollution, Sound pollution and water pollution.
- Water pollution causes due to releases of chemicals in water by industries, River dumping, Spillage of oil during delivery etc.
- Air pollution causes due to the burning of fossil fuels, releases of harmful gases from industries, Exhaust gases from vehicles etc.
- Sound pollution causes due to the loud volume of speakers at many functions, vehicles horns and their engine sound, various machines in factories , Televisions at high volume, Construction sites, bursting of crackers etc.
- Whole world is facing pollution problem.
- Pollution is a result of human activity.
- Pollution is also responsible for Global warming and Acid rain.
- To reduce pollution, we needs to plant more trees.
- Pollution highly effects on humans, animals and birds life.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Pollution for the School Students
- The presence of dangerous and hazardous elements in our environment is referred to as pollution. It is the result of unfavourable changes in the natural environment.
- Pollution depletes the ozone layer, allowing the sun’s direct rays to enter the Earth’s atmosphere, causing significant skin disorders and cancer.
- Air pollution, Soil pollution, Water pollution and Noise pollution are the four major types of pollution
- Noise pollution is caused by shouting and loud volume sounds, which are particularly detrimental to the hearing.
- The river water is contaminated by the discharge of residential and industrial garbage into the river. Hence this causes water pollution which affects on humans, animals and birds life which are uses this water for drinking.
- Artificial fertilizers are used by farmers to help their crops to grow larger and better but use of that Artificial fertilizers causes soil pollution.
- Air pollution has been linked to major health issues such as allergies, respiratory diseases, and sometimes even heart attacks.
- Planting more trees and minimizing deforestation are the greatest ways to reduce pollution.
- Pollution is mostly caused by various chemical particles released by industry.
- Many marine fish die as a result of water pollution, which results in significant impact on our ecosystem.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Pollution for the Higher Class Students
- Pollution is the introduction of any impure substance into the environment in the form of a solid, liquid, or gas.
- Children, as well as adults, might suffer from serious skin disorders and respiratory issues as a result of pollution.
- The only way to eliminate pollution is for people to become more conscious of it and plants more and more trees.
- Such impurities existing in our environment are referred to as “pollutants” in pollution. Pollutants contaminate our environment and
disrupt the natural equilibrium, and these pollutants affect our ecosystem both directly and indirectly.
- Mainly there are fours types of pollution which are Air pollution, Noise pollution, Water pollution and Land pollution which are causes due to many man-made mistakes.
- The temperature is continually rising across the world as a result of air pollution, which causes worsening nature’s course.
- Water pollution is caused by the discharge of waste from companies into rivers.
- Land degradation and infertility are caused by the overuse of fertilizers and pesticides.
- Air pollution can be reduced by reducing vehicular and industrial pollution and employing renewable energy sources.
- To control pollution we needs to reduce the plastic use, use of CNG fuel vehicles, proper management of home and society garbage etc.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Pollution we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Pollution, their reasons, their effects, how to reduce it and how to avoid it etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.