Are you looking for 10 Lines on Credit card ? We have provided a depth of information for students in three categories students according to their comprehension levels. We have provided the important information regarding Credit card in a simple and easy to comprehend way that will aid you in remembering it. Just have a look at it; you’ll find a wealth of information regarding lines on the Credit cards.
10 Lines On Credit Card In English For Children And Students
Credit card is one of the part of digital India. In today’s cashless world large numbers of peoples uses credit cards for fast and secure payment. It is best facility provided by bank which also helps peoples to refund money with EMI option. But as like advantages of credit card there are also some disadvantages of credit card that we should know. Let’s read more about this.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Credit card for the Kids
- Credit card is the card through which peoples borrow money from bank for their personal uses.
- It is made up of plastic or metal material.
- Credit card is issued by any private financial services or bank.
- As per bank policy, cardholder should return the money before due date given by bank otherwise bank takes interest on borrow amount.
- In today’s world large number of peoples are uses credit cards.
- The first bank credit card was issued to loan customers in New York in 1951.
- Credit card can be used to pay bills, online shopping even for withdraw money using ATM machine.
- It is necessary to have account in bank to apply for credit card.
- Bank does not give the credit card to everyone, bank checks the customers account status before issued.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Credit card for the School Students
- Credit card is metal or plastic card which has rectangular shape.
- In the form of credit card, peoples borrow certain amount to pay for their purchases and returns this amount to the bank.
- As per our account record and our requirement bank gives us credit having a usage limit.
- In today’s cashless world, large number of peoples uses the credit card and takes its benefits.
- In 1951, loan customers the first bank credit card was issued in New York in 1951.
- The best advantage of the credit card is that we can buy expensive thing and pay at time to merchant and then we can pay same amount to bank with EMI.
- Using credit cards there are lot of offers and discounts are available in many stores, malls, online shopping website.
- Credit card helps in emergency for payment. This eliminates the stress and inconvenience of trying to gather funds to pay expenses in a time of need.
- Credit card helps in secure and fast payment to cardholder.
- As like debit card we can withdraw money from ATM machine using credit card from wherever.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Credit card for the Higher Class Students
- Credit card is the one of the bank facility by which bank gives money to their customer for certain time to pay for products and services from merchants.
- We can pay any merchant without cash for any purchase. It is an electronic method of payment.
- Bank not issues the credit card to everyone, customer should have account in the bank as well as bank checks that customer account status, annual income, salary, to check customer capability to return money.
- Credit cards play a significant role in the cycle of rising spending and production by allowing retailers a guaranteed means of payment.
- Insurance for card purchases that are lost, destroyed, or stolen is available with credit cards.
- Each purchase made with a credit card is recorded, and a complete list is delivered with your monthly credit card statement.
- If we do not pay your bills by the last date, the balance will be carried forward as well as interest will be applied.
- With technological advancements, It is now possible to clone a card and obtain access to the information of credit card resulting another person can use our credit card for payments.
- Using credit card, we can withdraw money from ATM machine from anywhere in world.
- Every credit card has usage limit decided by bank or financial organization.
So Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you understand what I’ve said so far. As a conclusion, these are the 10 lines on Credit card that we offered for three different categories of students, which will help you gain a basic understanding of Credit card. This can be used for essay writing, project work, homework, speeches, and exam preparation.