Are you kid, school or Higher Class student, looking for 10 lines On Shivangi Singh In English, then just check it, you will get an idea about Shivangi Singh. We have provided all necessary information about Shivangi Singh in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 lines On Shivangi Singh In English For Children And Students
Shivangi Singh is the aircraft pilot and shivangi is born on 15 March 1995 at Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India. Shivangi singh entered into the indian navy through the SSC which means short service commission. Let’s read more about Shivangi singh.
10 lines On Shivangi Singh In English (set 1)
- Shivangi singh is the Aircraft pilot in the Indian navy.
- She is born on the 15 March 1995.
- Shivangi singh is the indian and she is born at the Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India.
- She is completed their B. Tech. in the mechanical engineering from the Sikkim Manipal University located at the Gangtok.
- She is in the indian navy from the year 2019.
- Shivangi sing father name is Hari bhushan sing who are principal at girls government school.
- The mother name of the shivangi singh is Priyanka, she is a housewife.
- Shivani’s grandfather donated their self land for educating the girls.
- Shivangi is one of the member from Indian Navy’s initial class of three female pilots.
- Shivangi is from a farming family living at Bihar India.
10 lines On Shivangi Singh In English (set 2)
- Shivangi singh is the graduated from the mechanical engineering and now she is in the indian navy.
- Shivangi is the daughter of the father Hari bhushan sing and mother Priyanka.
- Shivangi is the currently 25 years old, she is born on the 15 March 1995 at the Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India which is her hometown.
- Shivanhi sing is the granddaughter of the person who donated their land for the girls education.
- Shivangi Singh entered into the indian navy through the SSC which means short service commission.
- She is one of three Indian naval pilots in the initial batch.
- Shivangi singh became a member of the Indian Navy in June 2018.
- She learned to fly the Dornier aircraft at the Naval Air Squadron 550 in India for 6 months leading up to December 2019.
- Shivangi was attracted as a youngster by the image of a politician utilizing a helicopter to join a political meeting in her hometown area.
- Shivangi singh completed two 6 month training, the first at at the Indian Naval Academy’s Naval Orientation Course and the second trained on the Pilatus PC 7 MkII aircraft at the Air Force Academy.
10 lines On Shivangi Singh In English (set 3)
- Shivangi Singh is the aircraft pilot and she is born on 15 March 1995 at Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India.
- Shivangi is completed her degree in mechanical engineering from the Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology which is located at the Majitar, Sikkim, India
- She is from the Bihar’s farming family, where he was lives with her father Hari bhushan sing and mother Priyanka.
- She is one of the 3 women Indian naval pilots in the first batch.
- Shivangi Singh is 25 years old, who work as pilot from 2019 to the present now.
- She was enthralled as a youngster by the image of a politician arriving in her hometown via helicopter for a political meeting.
- Currently, Shivangi Singh is piloting a Dornier 228, which is a twin-turboprop STOL utility aircraft.
- She was appointed into the Indian Navy in June of 2018.
- After finishing her training, she is became an operational pilot aboard Maritime Reconnaissance aircraft in the December 2019.
- Lt Shubhangi Swaroop as well as Lt Divya Sharma are also part of Shivangi’s class of the Indian Navy’s first women three pilots.
Therefore these are the 10 lines on Shivangi Singh that we provided for three different category students which will help them to briefly know about Shivangi Singh. You can take it help for your homework, project work, exam preparation, speech, essay writing wherever needed.