Are you searching for 10 Lines on Rainy season, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about Rainy season, how environment changes, how it is helpful in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get idea about Rainy season.
10 Lines On Rainy Season In English For Children And Students
Rainy season is also called as monsoon season which is blessing from God to us. It starts after the Summer season. It is beautiful season and during this environment looks green and very fresh. The plants, trees becomes green as well as attractive. So, lets see more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Rainy season for the Kids
- Rainy season is the beautiful season which is also known as monsoon season.
- This season comes after the summer season.
- In this season water sources like well, lakes, rivers, sea totally becomes filled with water.
- Rainy season starts from the June at ends at about month of September.
- During the rainy season, thunderclouds and lightning are occurs many times.
- In this season peoples uses Raincoats and Umbrellas in order to keep us from getting soaked.
- Rainy season very helpful for farmer since it provides the water to crops which is requires for their growth.
- Sometimes over rain results in overflow rivers water enters into villages.
- In this season, peacock starts dancing with spreading beautiful and colorful feathers.
- It is beautiful season when every where is green and fresh environment.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Rainy season for the School Students
- Rainy season is the important season during which rain falls about four month. It adds beauty in the environment.
- During this season all trees, plants gets sufficient water for growth.
- Due to long time raining, rivers, sea, ponds, lakes and wells filled with water.
- This is the greatest season for tree planting, and many people begin planting trees at this period.
- This season provides rain, which helps to clean up our environment.
- It keeps the environment cool and pleasant.
- In rainy season, many peoples enjoy being soaked, while youngsters like playing football.
- During this season, many peoples writes songs as well as poems on the rain.
- Sometimes due to heavy raining, flood comes which damages the environment and living organisms.
- The rainy season is plays important role in agricultural work. It supplies the water to crops which is needed to their flourish.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Rainy season for the Higher Class Students
- Rainy season is also known as monsoon season which starts from starting of June and ends in month of September.
- The monsoons are necessary for crop development throughout the country.
- Children’s are joyfully plays games during the rainfalls.
- Occasionally, excessive rain causes rivers to overflow and water flows towards villages.
- Raincoats and umbrellas are peoples commonly used throughout this season to protect from getting drenched.
- Rain falls throughout this season, which contributes in the cleaning of our surroundings.
- During this season, water sources such as wells, lakes, rivers, and the sea becomes completely filled with water.
- Rainy Season encourages poets, singers, and storytellers to create wonderful narrations such as poetry, songs as well as stories.
- Because pollutants in the air are mixing with falling rain during the rainy season, Hence air quality improves.
- The temperature differences during day and night are also reduced during the rainy season.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Rainy season we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Rainy season, how environment changes, how it is helpful etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.