Are you kid, school or Higher Class student, looking for 10 lines on Water pollution, then just check it, you will get idea about Water pollution, their reasons, their effects, how to reduce it and how to avoid it etc. We have provided all necessary information about Water pollution in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On Water Pollution In English For Children And Students
Water pollution is the contamination of water by human activities which means the mixing of toxic things into the natural water and also lowers its quality. It is very harmful to all living things. Let’s see more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Water pollution for the Kids
- Water pollution means the mixing of hazardous elements and chemicals with water.
- Its reasons are toxic elements from factory, waste water from commercial and agricultural activities and garbage mixes with water.
- When humans, animals, birds uses polluted water they causes health problems.
- Water pollution is one of the man-made pollution
- Water pollution occurs in all water sources like rivers, sea, ocean, lakes.
- It affects marine life.
- The lot of plastic and garbage dump into water makes toxic to water.
- It reduces the quality of water.
- To reduce water pollution w needs to properly manage waste disposal and controls the mixing of waste water into river, sea.
- The water we used for drinking should be filtered before drinking. Otherwise pollutants will enters into body.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Water pollution for the School Students
- Water pollution is the mixing of the pollutants from industrial and domestic sources with water which resulting in reduced water quality.
- Jaundice, diarrhea, typhoid, cholera and other ailments occur when contaminated water is consumed.
- The marine plants and animals which are depends on water are dies due to drink toxic water.
- Every year, many as 6 billion pounds of waste, mostly plastic, find up in the ocean.
- The whole food chain is impacted by the rising chemical content in river water which is absorbed by marine organism.
- Various illnesses, such as cholera and typhus, are caused by polluted water.
- Acid rain is also responsible for the water pollution since when acid rain falls it mixes with river water and contaminates it as well as kills marine life.
- Water pollution causes 8,42,000 deaths per year.
- Awareness about water pollution prevention and water conservation should be taught in villages and other rural regions to make people aware of the ill effects of water pollution.
- Before being discharged into rivers and used water from factory, waste water should be properly treated.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Water pollution for the Higher Class Students
- Water pollution happens when hazardous chemicals and waste water mixes with river water and It is result of human activities.
- Water contamination also occurs when mankind and animals bathe in it.
- Water pollution is caused by the industries, refineries, waste management facilities which discharge dangerous and hazardous
chemical elements into nearby water sources without direct treatment.
- Asia has more polluted rivers as compared to other continent.
- As per WHO research there are 8,42,000 deaths occurs each year due to diseases cause by water pollution.
- India & China are the world’s largest water polluters, with India wasting 40 million litres of water every day.
- Water pollution needs to be stopped without dumping our waste in water sources.
- The government should take strict measures for direct disposal of waste in rivers or seas.
- The government should ban the dumping of industrial waste in the river.
- Water conservation is a great way to fight against water pollution so that clean water is available to all.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Water pollution we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Water pollution, their reasons, their effects, how to reduce it and how to avoid it etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.