Are you looking for 10 Lines on Hyderabad ? We have provided a depth of information for students in three categories students according to their comprehension levels. We have provided the important information regarding Hyderabad in a simple and easy to comprehend way that will aid you in remembering it. Just have a look at it; you’ll find a wealth of information regarding lines on Hyderabad.
10 Lines On Hyderabad In English For Children And Students
Hyderabad is the state’s largest and most well-known city. It is a well-known city in the Telangana region, situated at an elevation
of 541 metres above sea level. The city has a total size of 650 square kilometres. The city is also known for producing Telugu films, or Tollywood. In Hyderabad, Ramoji Film City is one of the world’s largest film cities. Many mosques, The state has a rich historical past as well as cultural diversity that was passed down through the generations. Hindu temples, exquisite cathedrals, and beautiful Gurudwara architecture can be found in Hyderabad. The city of pearl, Hyderabad, is also regarded as the founder of the Kohinoor.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Hyderabad for the Kids
- Hyderabad is well well known Indian city in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- Hyderabad is the capital of Two States Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- Hyderabad city occupies a 650 km square area.
- The Hyderabad city is located 542 m above the sea level.
- Hyderabad city has population density of around 18,480/km2.
- Telugu is the mostly spoken language in Hyderabad city.
- Hyderabad city is also famous as city of pearls.
- Gadwal Vijayalakshmi is the mayor of Hyderabad city elected in February 2021.
- Hyderabad Deccan railway station is the main railway station in Hyderabad city.
- Some of the best tourism places in Hyderabad city are Golconda Fort, Charminar, salar jung museum, ramoji film city etc.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Hyderabad for the School Students
- The Hyderabad is the famous Indian city 1585 Km far from the Delhi.
- The Hyderabad city has population of 68.1 lakh with the population density around 18,480/km2.
- Laad Bazaar is one of the famous tourism place in Hyderabad.
- The gender ratio of Hyderabad city is around 945 womens per thousand males.
- The famous festivals celebrated in Hyderabad city are Ganesha Chaturthi, Muharram, Diwali, Holi, Bonalu, Dussehra etc.
- Some of the famous tourism places in Hyderabad city are Golconda Fort, ramoji film city, Charminar, Hussain Sagar etc.
- Baghnagar is the historical name of Hyderabad city.
- There are more than 9 famous universities present in Hyderabad city.
- Some of the delicious and mouth watering dishes of Hyderabad are Hyderabadi Biryani, Hyderabadi Haleem, Hyderabadi Marag,
Mutton Samosas etc.
- The national highway NH-163 is passed through Hyderabad city.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Hyderabad for the Higher Class Students
- Hyderabad capital city of Andhra Pradesh located at 542 metre above the sea level.
- Mohammed Quli Qutb Shah was the founder of Hyderabad city founded in 1591.
- Hyderabad’s climate is a unique blend of tropical wet and dry.
- Some of the oldest heritage hotels in Hyderabad city are Taj Falaknuma Palace, The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, Sheraton Hyderabad Hotel etc.
- Kurta Paijama and Lungi for men, and sarees and salwar kameez for women, are traditional Hyderabadi attire.
- Diwali and mohharam are the most famous festivals in Hyderabad city.
- The city’s culture is a mash-up of old Muslim culture with Telugu Hindu customs.
- The population of Hyderabad city contains 64.93 percentage of Hinduism, 30.13 percent of Muslims and 2.75 percent of Christian.
- Lacquerware from India is particularly well-known, particularly that produced in and around Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad also has facility of International Airport in the name of former Prime minister Rajiv Gandhi.
So Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you understand what I’ve said so far. As a conclusion, these are the 10 lines on Hyderabad that we offered for three different categories of students, which will help you gain a basic understanding of Hyderabad. This can be used for essay writing, project work, homework, speeches, and exam preparation.