Are you looking for 10 Lines On Gurgaon In English ? We have provided all depth of information related to it for students in three categories students according to their comprehension levels. We have provided the important information regarding Gurgaon in a simple and easy to comprehend way that will aid you in remembering it. Just have a look at it; you’ll find a wealth of information regarding lines on Gurgaon.
10 Lines On Gurgaon In English For Children And Students
Gurgaon also known as gurugram is popular city in Haryana state. This city is the country’s second-largest information technology sector. The city also has National Highway-48, which stretches from Delhi to Mumbai, and it is the key highway that connects Gurgaon. Sheetla Mata Mandir is a hinduism holy site where people gather to seek Sheetla Mata’s blessings. Many of India’s top corporations have their headquarters in Gurugram. In terms of overall wealth, Gurugram is the eighth largest city in the country.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Gurgaon for the Kids
- Gurgaon is the famous city located in Haryana state.
- Gurgaon, the corporate capital of Haryana, was renamed Gurugram in 2016.
- The Gurgaon city occupies 732 km² area of Haryana state.
- Gurgaon city is at 217 m above the sea level.
- Gurgaon city has the population density around 1241 per square kilometre.
- Hindi is mostly speaking language in Gurgaon city.
- The Gurgaon city is also popularly known as Millennium city.
- Madhu Azad is the current and first female mayor of Gurgaon city.
- Gurgaon city also has a small railway station which connects it to the other major cities.
- The famous places to visit Gurgaon city are sultanpur National park, Kingdom of dreams, fun and food village etc.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Gurgaon for the School Students
- Gurgaon is well known city located 29.7 Km far from New Delhi.
- The population of Gurgaon city is 16.2 lakh with a population density of around 1241 per square kilometre.
- Gurgaon is most famous for the Kingdom of dreams.
- Girgaon city has gender ratio around 853 females per 1000 males.
- Gugga Naumi is most famous festival celebrated in Gurgaon city.
- Some of the famous tourism places in Gurgaon are fun and food village, appu Ghar, aravali biodiversity park etc.
- Hinduism, Sikhism, Islam, Buddhism, Jainism, and Christianity are all practised in Gurgaon.
- Gurgaon city is is the home of of total 9 universities for different streams.
- Some of the famous and mouthwatering dishes of Gurgaon city are Tandoori Fish, Chole Bhature, Pakoda’s, Dosa, Bhelpuri, Cheese Momos etc.
- The national highway NH 48 and Delhi Gurgaon expressway pass through rhe Gurgaon city.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Gurgaon for the Higher Class Students
- Gurgaon is a well-known and beautiful city in Haryana located at 217 m above sea level.
- The name of the Gurgaon city is derived from Guru dronacharya which is gifted as a Gurudakshina by his fellow pandavas.
- Gurgaon’s climate is a mix of monsoon-influenced humid subtropical and temperate climates.
- Purana quila is the historical place present in Gurgaon which is also known as historical Landmark of Gurgaon.
- Dhoti kurta and pagri is the traditional wearing of male while women’s traditional attire is different for different communities.
- One of the famous festival celebrated in Gurgaon is gugga naumi, The Gugga Naumi festival honours snakes.
- Durga city is also known as financial and technology hub of Haryana state.
- In Gurgaon city the Hinduism is practiced by 91.88 percent people while Islam by 4.57 percent, Christianity by 0.95 percent and Sikhism by 1.60 percent people.
- The industries in Gurgaon city are Automotives, Business Services, Industrial Tools, Marble Industry etc.
- The nearest international airport to the Gurgaon city is
Indira Gandhi Airport situated in Delhi.
So Thank you for the reading this article, and I hope that you understand what I’ve said so far. As a conclusion, these are the ten lines on Gurgaon that we offered for three different categories of students, which will help you gain a basic understanding of Gurgaon. This can be used for essay writing, project work, homework, speeches, and exam preparation.