Are you looking for 10 Lines On Mumbai In English? We have provided a depth of information for students in three categories students according to their comprehension levels. We have provided the important information regarding Mumbai in a simple and easy to comprehend way that will aid you in remembering it. Just have a look at it; you’ll find a wealth of information regarding lines on Mumbai.
10 Lines On Mumbai In English For Children And Students
Mumbai is the beautiful city in India. It is capital of Maharashtra state. There are many facilities, services, business opportunities are available in Mumbai hence large number of peoples are migrate from villages to Mumbai. Mumbai is the financial and entertainment hub of India, as well as one of the country’s major cities. Let read more about Mumbai city.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Mumbai In English for the Kids
- Mumbai is the city which is located in west side of India.
- It is capital of Maharashtra state.
- It is one of the metro city.
- In old times Mumbai was knows as Bombay.
- Peoples lives in Mumbai are enjoys all festival by coming together.
- Vada pav is famous snacks peoples eats in Mumbai.
- Many Bollywood actors are lives in Mumbai.
- There are lot of beautiful places in Mumbai where tourist visits.
- There are lot of facilities are available in Mumbai.
- Mostly peoples lives in Mumbai are commonly use Marathi language for conversation.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Mumbai In English for the School Students
- Mumbai is the beautiful city where lot of peoples are comes to complete their dreams.
- In Mumbai all regions peoples are lives which uses marathi language as local language during communicate with each other.
- Mumbai is the famous tourist centre which is previously known as Bombay.
- In India, Mumbai is second large population city while in world it is seven large population city.
- There are lot of popular and beautiful places are in Mumbai such as juhu beach, Chowpatty, Marine Drive, Gateway of India.
- There are lot of malls as well as markets for shopping where normally founds crowd of peoples.
- In Mumbai, Many festivals such as Ganeshotsav is celebrates with great pomp and ceremony.
- The peoples who are lives in Mumbai are known as Mumbaikar.
- Mumbai is the financial and entertainment hub of India, as well as one of the country’s major cities.
- There are many beautiful hotels in Mumbai. The Taj Mahal Palace, one of India’s most famous hotels, is located in Mumbai.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Mumbai In English for the Higher Class Students
- Mumbai is the one of the city located in India which is popular for their famous places, peoples, opportunities, facilities.
- Large numbers of people as well as youngsters migrate to Mumbai for their career.
- There are many markets as well malls in Mumbai where there is always a lot of people shopping.
- Mumbai is a popular tourist destination. People come from all around the country to visit. There are many recreational places like Essel World, Fantasy land, Water Kingdom.
- Mumbai is the capital of the Maharashtra as well as it is India’s financial capital.
- It is the largest metropolis in India and one of the most populous cities of the world.
- Mumbai is well known for the Gateway of India where thousands of peoples visits and clicks photo at this location.
- Taj mahal is one of the beautiful and most iconic hotel located in Mumbai.
- There are millions peoples travels and go to work using local train, buses, taxis in Mumbai.
- As like beautiful place Mumbai is also very crowded as well as annoying city. Peoples cant sleep with relax, It is very noisy city.
So Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you understand what I’ve said so far. As a conclusion, these are the ten lines on Mumbai that we offered for three different categories of students, which will help you gain a basic understanding of Mumbai. This can be used for essay writing, project work, homework, speeches, and exam preparation.