Are you kid, school or Higher Class student, looking for 10 Lines On Environment In English, then just check it, you will get idea about Environment, what are problem faces, how to avoid problems, how to keep it safe. We have provided all necessary information about Environment in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On Environment In English For Children And Students
Environment is the surrounding with all living & non living things. We have to save the environment by keep in clean. Environments provide all things that we requires for living. Lets see more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Environment In English for the Kids
- Environment is the all surrounding with include things such as land, water, air, animals, birds, creatures.
- Many harmful gases from vehicles as well from factories, waste material, garbage pollutes the environment.
- The environment should be clean to the living thing existence.
- Many type pollutions affects the environment.
- World environment days celebrates on the 5 June.
- On 5 June 1973, first environment day celebrated.
- Everyone should replace the plastic bags to cloths or paper bags which reduces the plastic pollution in environment.
- Chemically produced fertilizers and pesticides also contaminates the environment.
- The government should decides rules to minimize the pollution in environment.
- We have to take care of our environment by keeping it clean.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Environment In English for the School Students
- he environment is our surroundings where all living organisms live as well as survive.
- Day to day environment becomes polluted due to the human activities.
- Water pollution, soil pollution, air pollution, noise pollution are affects the environment.
- World celebrates 5 Jun as World Environment Day since to promote environment safety.
- By avoiding the use of plastic we will lot of helps to save the environment.
- The use of organic fertilizers and pesticides will helpful for the protection of environment.
- Due to lot of used of vehicle air pollution is also increases hence we should used government vehicles which will conserves the fuel and reduces the air pollution.
- By saving natural resources, saving electricity, saving water, reducing pollution we can save our environment.
- We should use recycle material products and also should promotes other to do this.
- Everyone should think that saving plants and trees is their responsibility. To help the environment, we should avoid use of plastic.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Environment In English for the Higher Class Students
- All surrounding, animals, trees, birds water, air, land makes environment together.
- From the environment, we get all necessary things requires for living such as shelter for living, food, water.
- All over the world celebrates Environment day on 5 June from the day 5 June 1973 to promote for environments safety.
- We should use the organically mades fertilizers and pesticides for the land than chemically mades fertilizers and pesticides.
- Deforestation is responsible for pollution therefore we have to stop it and plants more trees.
- To keep the environment safe, we should starts use of recycled products.
- Vehicles are largely polluting the environment hence we should avoid use of vehicles for short distance and prefers walking.
- To save environment, we have to save water, electricity, natural resources, reducing pollution, use the reusable bags.
- We have to plant more tree which will largely contributes in environment protection.
- All living species benefit from a healthy environment in terms of nutrition and development.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 Lines On Environment In English we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Environment, what are problem faces, how to avoid problems, how to keep it safe. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.