Are you searching for 10 Lines On Holi In English, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about Holi, How peoples enjoys this in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get idea about lines on Holi.
10 Lines On Holi In English For Children And Students
Holi is popular Indian festival which is also known as festival of colors. All over the world, peoples are celebrates this festival. Peoples are meets with friends, relatives, enjoys with them, applies the colors to each other and eats sweets. Holi festival also shows that end of the winter season and starting of the spring season. Lets see more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Holi In English for the Kids
- Holi is the popular festival of colors.
- This festival comes in month of March.
- All over the world, peoples are celebrates this festival.
- Before one day of this festival, peoples celebrates Holika Dahan by burning the Holica.
- Peoples are sprays colors on each other.
- Peoples are gathers on ground and throws the color on each other with saying ‘Happy Holi’.
- In this festival, peoples are enjoys with dancing as well as singing.
- Holi festival marks the win of god power against evil power.
- Peoples are meets with friends, relatives, enjoys, applies the colors and eats sweets.
- Children’s are joyfully enjoys this festival.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Holi In English for the School Students
- Holi is popular festival in Hindu religion. This festival is also know as the Festival of colors.
- On the every year, peoples celebrates this festival in the march month.
- Holi is the cultural festival celebrates in Hindu religion which shows the winning of god against evils.
- Peoples enjoys this holi festival with joyful with dancing , singing, eating variety of sweets.
- Peoples uses all colors pink, purple, yellow, orange, red, green which are organics.
- Peoples are wear the white colors cloths and plays with colors.
- Children’s are joyfully plays with colors and toy known as ‘Pichkari’ which is filled with water. Children’s are plays with Pichkari by sprays this water on each water.
- This festival also celebrates as welcome to beautiful spring season.
- Peoples celebrates festival with sweets, one of popular is ‘Gujiya’ and also peoples drinks famous drink known as ‘Thandai’.
- In this festivals, the adults are celebrates by applying colors on each other faces and spreads the love.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Holi In English for the Higher Class Students
- Holi is a popular Indian festival in which peoples are celebrates on ten days.
- It’s way of celebration is different in the different regions.
- Before night of holi, peoples are celebrates the Holika Dahan with burning the Holika. Then peoples comes near bonfire and prays that their internal evil or bad things be destroyed.
- Peoples wears white colors clothes and applies the colors on each other.
- Holi festival also shows that end of the winter season and starting of the spring season.
- Holi is festival of hindu religion but it is celebrated all over world by all religion peoples.
- It was also celebrates at the time of Bhagwan Shri Krishna.
- Puranpoli is the one attractive sweet during holi in the Maharashtra.
- Kids hits each other by water baloon filled with colors, uses water guns to spray the water.
- Holi is the festival of happiness which shows that winning of the god on the evil.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 Lines On Holi In English we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Lines on Holi. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.