Are you kid, school or Higher Class student, looking for 10 lines On Barak Obama In English, then just check it, you will get an idea about Barak Obama. We have provided all necessary information about Barak Obama in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 lines On Barak Obama In English For Children And Students
The Barak obama’s full name is Barack Hussein Obama who is born on 4 august 1961 at the Honolulu, Hawaii, United States. He was the forty-four number president of the United States of America. Obama stepped down as president on January 20, 2017, at the age of fifty-five, after serving two constitutionally fixed terms. Let’s read more about it.
10 lines On Barak Obama In English (set 1)
- Barak obama is a resident of the united states.
- Barak obama was the 44 president of the united states country.
- Barak obama’s working period as president is from 20 january 2009 to the 20 january 2017.
- After the barak obama as president, the donald trump becomes the united states president.
- The Barak obama is born at the Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.
- The barak obama is born on the 4 august 1961 hence their age 60 years as in year 2021.
- Barak obam has been awarded as the Transparency Award in year 2011 at the District of Columbia.
- The father name of the barak obama is Barack Hussein Obama Sr. while the mother name is Stanley Ann Dunham.
- The barak obama is author, politician as well as lawyer.
- The spouse name of the barak obam is Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama.
10 lines On Barak Obama In English (set 2)
- The Barak obama was president at united states from 20 january 2009 to the 20 january 2017.
- The barak obama has two daughters which names are Malia and Sasha and the barak obama’s spouse name is Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama.
- Prior to enrolling at Harvard Law School, Barak obama employed for five years.
- He focused his efforts on gathering funds as well as preparing the Obama Presidential Center in the Chicago.
- Obama stepped down as president on January 20, 2017, at the age of fifty-five, after serving two constitutionally fixed terms.
- Barak obama holds a master’s degree in economics as well as he has worked as a financial analyst for a long time.
- When Barack Obama as president started office, he was confronted with a number of important obstacles.
- Obama relocated into Chicago after earning their degree in law and then became involved in a Democratic Party.
- In 1997, Obama was elected to the Illinois Senate to represent a 13th district, a position he held until 2004.
- Barack Obama has been one of the most powerful persons as well as a one-of-a-kind individual in the world.
10 lines On Barak Obama In English (set 3)
- The barak obama full name is Barack Hussein Obama II who is born on 4 august 1961 at the Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.
- Obama secured a surprising win in the 1st significant nominating event on the 3 January 2008.
- Obama was elected president with over 53% of a popular vote as well as 365 electoral votes.
- Obama graduated from the Punahou School in year 1979, a prestigious college preparatory school located in Honolulu.
- Barak Obama has shown to be a capable President by making positive reforms to America’s defence, health care, and financial sectors.
- He was given the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 for his outstanding contributions to international diplomacy as well as people-to-people interaction.
- In 2009, Barack Obama was elected President of the United States of America, a position he held until 2017.
- President Barack Obama is the first African-American to hold the position of President of a United States of America.
- He was a well-informed individual who had attended Harvard Law School as well as Columbia University.
- During his presidency in the United States of America, he introduced important improvements to the political, security, social, and economic sectors.
Therefore these are the 10 lines On Barak Obama In English that we provided for three different category students which will help them to briefly know about Barak Obama. You can take it help for your homework, project work, exam preparation, speech, essay writing wherever needed.