Are you looking for 10 Lines on Axis bank ? We have provided a depth of information for students in three categories students according to their comprehension levels. We have provided the important information regarding Axis bank in a simple and easy to comprehend way that will aid you in remembering it. Just have a look at it; you’ll find a wealth of information regarding lines on Axis bank.
10 Lines On Axis bank In English For Children And Student
Axis bank is the financial services provider bank which is founded in 3 December 1993. It is one of the private sector bank. The headquarter of the axis bank is located in Maharashtra, India. Lets read more about Axis bank.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Axis bank for the Kids
- Axis bank is Indian private sector bank.
- It is founded in December 3, 1993.
- In year 2021, there about 11 billion dollar is generated by Axis bank.
- The tagline of the axis bank is “Badhti Ka Naam Zindagi”.
- Amitabh Chaudhary is current CEO and MD at the Axis bank.
- Shri Rakesh Makhija are the chairperson of the axis bank.
- Headquarter of the axis bank is located in Maharashtra.
- There are about 78,300 employees are work at Axis bank in year 2021.
- Axis Bank is one of India’s most well known private bank.
- UTI Bank changed its name to Axis Bank on July 30, 2007.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Axis bank for the School Students
- Axis bank is private sector banking company which headquarter located in Mumbai, India.
- Axis bank was the Bank of year in Bankers awards 2011 at India.
- In 1994, Axis Bank was among the first latest generation private bank to open its doors.
- Shikha Sharma was assigned Chief executive officer and Managing Director of Axis Bank in 2009.
- Axis Bank provides financial services to large-sized organizations, small and medium-sized businesses, and retail firms.
- There are about four thousand plus branches as well as the eleven thousand plus ATM’s of Axis bank in India.
- The shares of the Axis bank in year 2016, promoter group and promote are takes the 30.81 % shares as well as banks, corporate bodies, mutual funds, insurance company, individual investors takes 69.19 % shares.
- There are four representative offices of Axis bank are at the Abu dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah as well at Dhaka.
- Axis Bank was the first Indian bank to open a dedicated innovation lab with the introduction of Thought Factory.
- The National Stock Exchange of India and the Bombay Stock Exchange both list Axis Banks’ equity shares.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Axis bank for the Higher Class Students
- Axis bank is the financial service provider company founded in 1993 and it comes under Indian private sector.
- Axis Bank is India’s 3rd biggest private sector bank, providing a broad range of consumer and corporate banking facilities.
- The Data Security Council of India recognized Axis Bank as having the best security among private sector banks in India.
- The Axis Bank campaign ‘Plant a Sapling’ was recognized in the Limca Book of Records 2015 for setting a National Record.
- Individuals and small businesses can take advantage of the Axis bank’s lending services, Internet banking, as well as liability products, automated teller machine services card services.
- Through Axis bank branches in DIFC, Singapore, Colombo, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and the Axis bank provides treasury, risk management services, corporate banking, trade finance as well as retail liability products.
- The Best Bank Section of the Outlook Money Award 2015 was won by Axis Bank.
- In 2017, Axis Bank paid roughly 385 crore for Freecharge which is a digital platform for financial services.
- Axis Bank employees were detained for assisting money laundering activities following the 2016 Indian banknote demonetization.
- Axis Bank UK, a subsidiary of Axis Bank, began banking activities in 2013.
So Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you understand what I’ve said so far. In a conclusion, these are the 10 lines on Axis bank that we offered for three different categories of students, which will help you gain a basic understanding of Axis bank. This can be used for essay writing, project work, homework, speeches, and exam preparation.