Are you looking for 10 Lines on ICICI bank ? We have provided a depth of information for students in three categories students according to their comprehension levels. We have provided the important information regarding ICICI bank in a simple and easy to comprehend way that will aid you in remembering it. Just have a look at it; you’ll find a wealth of information regarding lines on ICICI bank.
10 Lines On ICICI Bank In English For Children And Students
ICICI (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) bank is the Indian public sector bank founded 27 years ago on January 5, 1994 which headquarter is located in Gujarat, India. It offers financial services all over the world. Read more about ICICI bank.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on ICICI Bank for the Kids
- ICICI is an Indian banking service provider company.
- ICICI bank’s branches are located in about 17 different countries.
- Its headquarter is located in Gujarat.
- The full form of the bank name is “Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India”.
- ICICI bank provides banking services all over the world.
- Bank made revenue of 23 billion dollars in 2021.
- ICICI bank is founded in year 1994.
- Sandeep Bakshi is the current Chief executive officer of the bank.
- There were 97,354 employees were worked in banks in 2020.
- There are about 5,275 branches of ICICI bank in India.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on ICICI Bank for the School Students
- ICICI is a public sector bank which is founded in year 1994.
- Bank’s main office is located in Gujarat as well as this bank provides financial services worldwide.
- It provides both business and retail customers with a wide range of financial services and banking products.
- ICICI bank gives many services to the customer such are mutual funds, credit cards, Banking, mortgage loans, insurance, wealth management etc.
- In 1998, in India through a capital raise of shares, ICICI’s stake in ICICI Bank was decreased to 46%.
- Belgium and Germany are branches of the company’s United Kingdom division.
- In 1998, ICICI Bank began offering Internet Banking services.
- As in 2020, There are 97,354 employees were worked at ICICI bank.
- ICICI Bank of United kingdom Corporation was established as a private business in England & Wales on February 11, 2003, under the name ICICI Bank United kingdom Limited.
- After the financial crisis in 2008, consumers flocked to ICICI branches and Bank Automated teller machine’s in several places, citing rumours of the bank’s financial distress in 2008.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on ICICI Bank for the Higher Class Students
- ICICI is a financial services provider bank which headquarter is located in Gujarat.
- There are 5,275 branches as well as 15,589 Automated teller machines in India.
- ICICI Bank Ltd.’s company issued a rupees ten billion acquisition in Yes Bank Ltd. in March 2020.
- There are many branches of ICICI bank worldwide such as at Bahrain, South Africa, Hong Kong, the United States, Qatar and Oman.
- ICICI Bank of Canada is a completely ICICI Bank-owned subsidiary which is one of India’s largest private banks.
- Sandeep Bakhshi and Girish Chandra Chaturvedi are the key people of the ICICI bank.
- In Canada as well as in the United Kingdom, the ICICI bank has subsidiaries.
- Over the years, ICICI Bank has helped to build a lot of Indian institutions to set up the financial systems in the country.
- ICICI Bank UK Limited released an immediate account opening feature on its iMobile app in 2019.
- ICICI bank has introduced ‘ICICIStack,’ an online platform that offers payment alternatives, investments, loans, insurance, digital accounts services.
So Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you understand what I’ve said so far. As a conclusion, these are the 10 lines on ICICI bank that we offered for three different categories of students, which will help you gain a basic understanding of ICICI bank. This can be used for essay writing, project work, homework, speeches, and exam preparation.