Are you searching for 10 Lines on Winter season, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about Winter season, how environment changes, how it is helpful in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get idea about Winter season.
10 Lines On Winter Season In English For Children And Students
Winter season is cold season which one of the important season. It starts after the Rainy season from October month and ends in February. During the winter season, fruits as well as vegetables are more plentiful. Hence many fruits are available in this season. But this season affects to animals and birds since due to cold climate they requires to migrate from one location to another place. So, lets see more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Winter season for the Kids
- Winter season is the coldest season in all seasons.
- In this season, cold air flows in environment.
- During winter season, sky is clear.
- In this season, night is for long time and day is for short time.
- This season is starts at October and ends in February.
- Many kinds of birds are looks in the this season.
- Peoples visits to Hill stations during this season.
- Peoples wears sweaters during this season.
- Christmas as well as New year are comes in this season.
- People light bonfires to stay warm.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Winter season for the School Students
- Winter is the one of the important season during which cold air are flows in environment.
- During the winter, birds migrate from colder climates to warmer climates.
- During the winter, fruits as well as vegetables are more plentiful.
- In this season, many fruits obtains in large amount such as orange, carrot, guava, apple, grapes, papaya since winter season is fit for their growth.
- Peoples burns the bonfire and seats near this and drinks hot drink.
- As compared to all over the world, In soviet vostok station in Antarctica during winter season temperature goes very down below -80
- Children’s are likes to play many games in winter season such as making iceman as well as ice hockey.
- In the winter season peoples wears warm clothes like sweaters, jackets.
- During the winter, animals are the most impacted species, as they travel from place to another place in search of a reliable place to remain warm.
- There are many festivals comes during the season are Lohri, Deepawali, Holi, Makar Sankranti.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Winter season for the Higher Class Students
- Winter season is the cold season which starts at October and ends in month of February.
- In the winter, the sun is less intense and its influence is decreased.
- In this season, Nature gives fresh fruits and vegetables having lots of green leaves.
- During winter seasons, snow falls occurs in some regions.
- Due to cold environment in winter season, child’s suffers from health problems such as illness and fever.
- In this season, Doctors suggest to eat Honey, Ginger, Tulsi which are helpful against flue and cold.
- Villagers keeps themself warm by burn a bonfire in the morning.
- Many deaths are also reported across the world during winter season due to excessive cold weather.
- In this season peoples generally prefers morning walk and does exercises to keep their body warm and healthy.
- In this season, there is fog spreads in all sides as well as dew drops on grass appear like pearls in the morning.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Winter season we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Winter season, how environment changes, how it is helpful etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.