Are you in search of the 10 Lines On Vishakhapatnam In English, then just read this article. We have provided all necessary and significant information in three category levels that means for Kid, for school students as well as for Higher school students. We have shared depth of knowledge with lucid language about Vishakhapatnam just check it, which will help to get more knowledge about that in simple way.
10 Lines On Vishakhapatnam In English For Children And Students
Vishakhapatnam is the situated in the state of Andhra Pradesh in the India. The area occupied by the Vishakhapatnam is 681.96 km2 and the population of the city is 1,728,128. Lets read more about Vishakhapatnam.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Vishakhapatnam In English for the Kids
- Vishakhapatnam is located in Andhra Pradesh state.
- Vishakhapatnam is also the capital of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- The Vishakhapatnam’s area is 681.96 kilometre square.
- The population density of the Vishakhapatnam is 2,500/km2.
- It is one of the Indian clean city.
- Peoples commonly uses Telugu language in the Vishakhapatnam.
- Vishakhapatnam is the one of the Indian populated city.
- It is well-known for its thriving steel industry.
- Vishakhapatnam is situated between the coast of the Bay of Bengal and the Eastern Ghats.
- Golagani Hari Venkata Kumari is the mayor at the Vishakhapatnam.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Vishakhapatnam In English for the School Students
- Vishakhapatnam is located in the state of Andhra Pradesh and it is situated at 394 km distance from Bhubaneswar city.
- The population of this city is 1,728,128 and the density is 2,500/km2.
- The areas and localities includes in the Vishakhapatnam are Aganampudi , Seethammadhara , Akkayyapalem , Allipuram etc.
- In Vishakhapatnam, There are many State and Central academic institutions like Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy, Andhra University and Andhra Medical College are located.
- There are many festivals are celebrates in this city are Lumbini Festival, Vishakhapatnam Music Festival, Visakha Utsav, ISKCON Utsav etc.
- According to the Swachh Survekshan ranks for year 2020, it is India’s 9th cleanest city.
- The yearly average temperature is between 76 and 87 degrees Fahrenheit, with the maximum in May as well as the lowest in January month.
- Vishakhapatnam is one of world’s top 100 fastest growing regions hence it It is at India’s ninth richest city.
- The Vishakhapatnam has many educational universities includes Swami Vivekananda University, Andhra University, Kalasalingam University, Swami Vivekananda University etc.
- The transport facilities like buses, railway, airport are available in the Vishakhapatnam. The predominant form of transportation for city workers is city buses as well as auto rickshaws.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Vishakhapatnam In English for the Higher Class Students
- Vishakhapatnam is located near Kakinada and Vishakhapatnam city area is 681.96 km2.
- The schools situated in the Vishakhapatnam are Navy Children School, Visakha Valley School, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya , Timpany Steel City School etc.
- Popular hotels in the Vishakhapatnam are Green Park, Hotel Daspalla, Fairfield by Marriott, The Park etc which are provides best services.
- Borra Caves, Kailasagiri, Rishikonda Beach, Submarine Museum are the famous tourist places in the Vishakhapatnam, where lot of peoples visits. Vishakhapatnam is best to be visited during November and April months.
- Historical places in the Vishakhapatnam are St. Aloysius’ Anglo-Indian High School, The Dutch Cemetery, Mrs AVN College, this are popular tourist attraction.
- The submarine museum in Vishakhapatnam is unique but also popular in the country.
- Asia’s oldest ancient buddhist monastery is located in the Vishakapatnam.
- This city is well-known for its magnificent structures, temples as well as beaches.
- The many famous religious temples in the city are Sri Venkateshwara Temple, ISKCON Temple, Sri Durgalamma Temple, Vasavi Kanyaka Parmeshwari Temple, Shirdi Sai Baba etc.
- The city has airport names as “Vishakhapatnam Airport” which can served passengers about 2,815,205. It is at 6 km distance from the main city.
So, thank you for reading this, and I hope you understand everything I’ve said thus far. Finally, these are the ten lines on Vishakhapatnam that we provided for three distinct types of students in order to help you obtain a basic knowledge of the Vishakhapatnam city. You can take this information for your Academic writing, projects, schoolwork, presentations, and exam preparation.