Are you a kid, school, or Higher Class student, looking for 10 Lines On The TVS In English, then just check it, you will get an idea about TVS. We have provided all significant information about TVS in an easy manner and in a lucid language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On The TVS In English For Children And Students
TVS is the automotive industry founded 43 years ago by the Mr. T. V. Sundaram Iyengar in the year 1978 as well as the headquarter of the TVS is located at the Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Let’s see more about the TVS.
10 Lines On The TVS In English (set 1)
- TVS is the Automotive industry
- The full form of the company name TVS is Thirukkurungudi Vengaram Sundram.
- Mr. T. V. Sundaram Iyengar is the founder of the TVS motor company Ltd.
- It is founded in the year 1978.
- TVS is an Indian industry.
- TVS industry works in all over the world.
- Mr. Sudarshan Venu is Joint Managing Director at the TVS motor company Ltd.
- THe revenue of the TVS was ₹ 22,570 crore in the year 2020.
- The headquarter of the TVS is located at the Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- There are 5,133 employees were working at the TVS in the year 2020.
10 Lines On The TVS In English (set 2)
- TVS is an Indian industry which is founded 43 years ago by the Mr. T. V. Sundaram Iyengar in the year 1978.
- The TVS company headquarter is at the Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India as well as the there are around five thousand employees were working at the TVS in year 2020.
- Mr. Venu Srinivasan is the chairman & managing director of the TVS company as well as the Sudarshan venu is the Joint managing director at the TVS motors ltd.
- There are five plants of the TVS company from which four are of the four wheeler vehicles as well as one of the three wheeler vehicle.
- The TVS corporation sells 3 million items each year as well as has a potential of more than 4 million automobiles.
- The revenue of the TVS industry was the ₹20,000 crore between year 2018 and 2019.
- TVS as well as Suzuki collaborated for a year on transfer of technology for such design & production of 2 wheelers exclusively for a Market in india.
- The operating income of the TVS company is ₹1,728 crore, as well as the Net income, is ₹655 crore in the year 2020.
- Mr. T. V. Sundaram Iyengar started Madurai’s initial transportation service around 1911 but also later formed TVS, a transportation firm with a sizable force of buses and trucks with a title of Southern Roadways.
- On year 2002, TVS Motor was awarded the Deming Application Award.
10 Lines On The TVS In English (set 3)
- TVS is the automotive industry founded by the Mr. T. V. Sundaram Iyengar and the headquarter of the TVS is located at the Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- The TVS industry is founded 43 years ago around the year 1978.
- The products of the TVS industry are the Two-wheeler, Three-wheeler, as well as Automobile parts
- In a ceremony held in Chennai by December 6, 2017, TVS unveiled its most-anticipated motorbike, the Apache RR 310.
- In beginning of 2015, TVS Racing was the first Indian factory squad to play in the Dakar Rally which is a biggest as well as most difficult rally of the india.
- TVS Motor industry is India’s 2nd biggest 2 wheeler vehicles exporter, including over Sixty nations receiving its products.
- The total assets of the TVS company ltd was ₹ 19,280 crore as well as total equality of the ₹ 3,234 crore in year 2020.
- TVS Motor Company was said to have bought Norton Motorcycle Industry with an purchase dated April 17, 2020.
- Around year 2016, TVS began production of the BMW G310R, a vehicle co-developed alongside BMW Motorrad following their strategic alliance in the year 2013.
- The parent company of the TVS motor company is Sundaram – Clayton Limited.
Therefore these are the 10 Lines On The TVS In English that we provided for three different category students which will help them to briefly know about TVS. You can take it help for your homework, project work, exam preparation, speech, essay writing wherever needed.