Are you searching for 10 Lines On Ganesh Chaturthi In English, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all detailed information about Ganesh chaturthi, How peoples enjoys this in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get idea about lines on Ganesh chaturthi.
10 Lines On Ganesh Chaturthi In English For Children And Students
Ganesh chaturthi is hindu festival celebrated all over the world by hindu peoples. On that occasion people bring the idol of ganesh to their home. The people believe that the god ganesh comes to their home as guest. Devotees worship idol of bappa in all 10 days. In this festival the markets are full with decoration material, Lights, flowers, garlands, etc. The excitement in children’s is on top level.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Ganesh Chaturthi In English for the Kids
- Ganesh Chaturthi is an annual Hindu festival that takes place mostly in Maharashtra.
- Ganesh, the youngest son of Lord Shankar and Parvati, is born on this day.
- According to the Hindu calendar, the festival takes place from the 4th to the 14th day of the month of Bhadrapad.
- The preparation for the festival started before one month. People clean and paint their houses.
- People carry Lord Ganesh’s idol home to worship during Ganesh Chaturthi.
- Lord Ganesh is also known as “Vighna Harta,” which means “one who eliminates all barriers.”
- People commemorate Lord Ganesh on all important events, such as when they begin any major, important, or sacred task.
- At the end of festival , The statue of Ganesha is immersed in water.
- Hindu people all over the globe celebrate the event.
- To bring people together, Lokamanya Tilak established the public ganeshotsav. In Maharashtra, several trusts hold large-scale celebrations.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Ganesh Chaturthi In English for the School Students
- Ganesh Chaturthi is a significant Hindu festival that takes place throughout India, particularly in Maharashtra.
- It is celebrated on Shukla Chaturthi in the Hindu month of Bhadrapada.
- The markets are brimming with various decoration materials, flowers, garlands, lights, and other items one to two months before Ganesh Chaturthi.
- People gather and adorn their homes before Ganesh Chaturthi. People produce makhar, which is a lovely ornament.
- On the first day of the festival, people bring Lord Ganesh’s statue and place it in their homes.
- The 10 days of ganesh chaturthi is celebrated with full devotion.
- The lord ganesh likes modak. Hence modak is common dish on ganesh chaturthi.
- In this 10 days peoples goes to each others home to worship lord ganesh.
- Into the cities like mumbai, Pune the festival is celebrated in huge scale. Some of the trusts are lalbagcha raja, Mumbaicha raja.
- On the last day of festival the people bring the idol of bappa on seashore or on bank of river and immersed it into the water.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Ganesh Chaturthi In English for the Higher Class Students
- Lord ganesh has lot of names like ganpati, vighnaharta, Ekdant, vakratund, etc.
- Lord ganesh is younger son of lord shankar and parvati. lord ganesh is symbol of intelligence.
- The festival is generally of 10 days, but it can be celebrate for one and half day, five days.
- In cities and villages of maharashtra the excitement of ganesh chaturthi is on another level.
- It is usually observed in the Hindu calendar’s Bhadrapad month.
- The statue of ganesh is generally made of traditional clay.
- On the first day of ganesh chaturthi people bring idol of bappa to their home.
- For the next 10 or 11 days, the statue is worshipped every morning and evening.
- Devotees serve Lord Ganesh “Durva” runner grass, hibiscus flowers, “Modak” and “Puran Poli” as prasad and distribute it to the devotees.
- On the last day of festival the statue is immersed in sea or river water.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 Lines On Ganesh Chaturthi In English we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Lines on Ganesh chaturthi. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.