Are you kid, school or Higher Class student, looking for 10 Lines On The ACC In English, then just check it, you will get an idea about ACC. We have provided all significant information about the ACC in easy manner and in lucid language which will help you in easily understanding and remember.
10 Lines On The ACC In English For Children And Students
ACC cement is one of the india’s leading manufacturer of cement. The company was established in 1933 by merging of 11 cement plants. In 2006 the name of the firm is changed from Associated Cement Companies Limited to the ACC cement. From year 2004 the company is under ownership of Holcim Group. Let’s see more about the ACC.
10 Lines On The ACC In English (set 1)
- ACC Limited is the new name for Associated Cement Companies Limited.
- Around 85 years ago, on August 1, 1936, the company was founded in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- ACC is an Indian manufacturer of construction materials.
- ACC is the most famous manufacturer of Portland Cement and Ready Mixed Concrete in India.
- ACC Cement’s corporate headquarters are in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- ACC cement has a total asset value of over 17,135 crore.
- Holcim Group is the parent company of ACC Cement.
- F E Dinshaw was the founder of ACC Cement.
- ACC has received some of the country’s highest honours over the years.
- ACC was the first organisation to get India’s first ever CSR award, the National Award.
10 Lines On The ACC In English (set 2)
- The Associated Cement Companies Ltd (ACC Ltd) was founded on August 1, 1996.
- Eleven previous cement firms were merged to form the ACC cement company.
- ACC has roughly 12 cement facilities that serve the country’s various market segments.
- ACC cement’s revenue in 2020 is expected to be over 15,975 crore.
- ACC Cement is ranked 93rd among Fortune India-500 companies.
- According to Fortune India-500, ACC was the 93rd largest industry in India in 2020.
- Sridhar Balakrishnan, the CEO of ACC Cement, began working on February 21, 2020.
- Birla, Summit Materials, HeidelbergbCement, Shree Cement, Grasim, and others are some of ACC Cement’s competitors.
- ACC Cement employs around 6,600 people and has 17 cement mills and 90 concrete factories.
- The annual capacity of ACC is 33.05 million tonnes (MTPA).
10 Lines On The ACC In English (set 3)
- In 1936, the Associated Cement Company ltd was created when 11 cement companies from the Tatas, Khataus, Killick Nixon, and F E Dinshaw groups merged to form a single company.
- ACC Limited’s Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer is Mr. Sridhar Balakrishnan.
- ACC cement’s taglines are “Build Beautiful and Cementing Relationships.”.
- At Chaibasa in Bihar, ACC built India’s first wholly indigenous cement mill in 1944.
- ACC was one of the earliest Indian firms to integrate environmental protection as one of its corporate goals.
- In 2004, the company’s management was acquired up by Holcim Group, a Swiss cement maker.
- ACC Cement has a 6% market share in cement production in India.
- ACC Cement operates 17 cement producing units and over 90 ready-mix concrete plants.
- In the year 2007, ACC partnered with Christian Medical College in Tamil Nadu to treat HIV/AIDS.
- In year 2015, the A.C.C. Ltd had received the Gold Shield at the ICAI Awards for Excellence in Financial Reporting.
Therefore these are the 10 Lines On The ACC In English that we provided for three different category students which will help them to briefly know about ACC. You can take it help for your homework, project work, exam preparation, speech, essay writing wherever needed.