Are you searching for 10 Lines On Kapil Dev In English, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about Kapil Dev in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get lot of information about lines on Kapil Dev.
10 Lines On Kapil Dev In English For Children And Students
Kapil dev is an former cricketer from indian cricket team. He is well known for his contribution in cricket worldcup in 1983. He was the first indian captain to win cricket worldcup. He is well known all-rounder.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Kapil Dev In English for the Kids
- Kapil Dev is a retired Indian cricketer who is considered to be one of the best in the world.
- The full name of kapil dev is Kapil Dev Ramlal Nikhanj
- Kapil Dev was born in Chandigarh, Punjab, on January 6, 1959.
- Ram Lal Nikhanj is his father’s name, and Raj Kumari Lajwanti is his mother’s name.
- He is the only Indian cricketer to have taken 319 wickets and scored 3889 runs in 92 test matches.
- He Contribute to Indian cricket team as all-rounder. He was the best bowler and best batsman also.
- On October 16, 1978, Dev made his Test cricket debut in Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Kapil Dev deserves credit for India’s triumph at the 1983 World Cup, which was hosted in England.
- His test cricket debut, which he made when he was 19 years old and against Pakistan, was very disappointing.
- He has received numerous honours, including the Arjun Award, Padma Shri, and Padma Bhushan.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Kapil Dev In English for the School Students
- Kapil Dev is a former Indian cricketer who was born in Chandigarh on January 1, 1959.
- He comes from a middle-class background and is a role model for young cricketers.
- His test cricket debut was sadly underwhelming, having made his debut at the age of 19 and against Pakistan.
- Dev was a right-arm fast bowler known for his beautiful motion and devastating outswinger who spent the majority of his career as India’s main strike bowler.
- Under his captaincy, India won the World Cup in 1983.
- In just 124 balls, he got his first test century against the West Indies at Feroz Shah Kotla in Delhi.
- When Gavaskar was rested during the 1982–83 season, Dev took over as India’s captain against Sri Lanka
- Kapil Dev’s book was titled By God’s Decree, and he was warded Wisden Cricketer of the Year in 1983.
- He is a well-known cricketer as well as one of the best team captains of all time.
- In the year 1994, he announced his retirement.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Kapil Dev In English for the Higher Class Students
- Kapil Dev is one of India’s most well-known cricketers.
- He is a great player who holds numerous records that have yet to be broken.
- Raj Kumari Lajwanti was his mother’s name, and Ram Lal Nikhanj was his father’s.
- He was a right-handed batsman and a right-arm pace bowler.
- On October 16, 1978, Dev made his Test cricket debut in Faisalabad, Pakistan. and On October 1, 1978, he made his One- Day International debut.
- In 1983, he led India to its first Cricket World Cup victory.
- In 1979, Kapil Dev established himself as a key component of the Indian cricket team by taking two five-wicket hauls against Australia in a home series
- Dev was commissioned as a Lieutenant Colonel in the Indian Territorial Army on September 24, 2008.
- Kapil Dev was inducted into the ICC Cricket Hall of Fame in 2010.
- Thousands of players exist, but only a few shine out, and Kapil Dev is one of them.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Kapil Dev we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Kapil Dev. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.