Are you searching for 10 Lines On Indira Gandhi In English, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about Indira Gandhi, their childhood life, their education, their role in Indian independence etc. in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just heck it, you will get lot of information about life of Indira Gandhi.
10 Lines On Indira Gandhi In English For Children And Students
Indira Gandhi was an Indian politician, social activist. She was from political family background as his father was India’s first Prime minister and it also have participated in Indian freedom movement and his grandfather was also Indian freedom fighter. She was first and only women to become prime minister of India. In her tenure she had taken a lot of decisions to develop country. She was married with Feroze Gandhi and had two sons Rajiv Gandhi and Sanjay Gandhi. In 1984 she was assassinated by her two Sikh bodyguards by firing 30 bullets on her.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Indira Gandhi In English for the Kids
- Indira Gandhi was Indian politician and third Prime minister of India.
- Indira Gandhi was born on 19 November 1917 at Allahabad.
- Her father name was pandit jawaharlal Nehru who served as first Prime minister of India. Her mother name was kamla Nehru.
- Indira Gandhi married Firoze Gandhi, a Zoroastrian Parsi from Gujarat.
- In 1959, she became the party’s president after joining the Congress party.
- In1966, Indira Gandhi became India’s first female Prime Minister.
- Due to the country’s tumultuous political circumstances, he declared emergency on June 26, 1975.
- She had played important role in freedom of Bangladesh.
- Her ascension to the top position inspired millions of women throughout the world to challenge gender preconceptions.
- Indira Gandhi was assassinated by her bodyguard in 1984.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Indira Gandhi In English for the School Students
- Indira Gandhi was first and only woman to become prime minister of India.
- She was born on 19 November 1917 at Allahabad, Madhya Pradesh.
- Indira Gandhi had a natural leadership ability when she was a child.
- She had also work as assistant to the India’s first Prime minister pandit jawaharlal Nehru.
- Her mother name was kamla Nehru.
- She was an enthusiastic participant in the independence struggle as a child.
- She had married with feroze Gandhi. She had two sons Sanjay Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi.
- From 1966 through 1977, she served as Prime Minister twice.
- Indira Gandhi was awarded the highest civilian honour, the Bharat Ratna, in 1971 and the “Bangladesh Freedom Honour” in 2011.
- She was assassinated by her two bodyguards on 31 October 1984.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Indira Gandhi In English for the Higher Class Students
- Indira Gandhi was a politician, former Prime minister of India, social activist. She had political family background.
- She was daughter of India’s first Prime minister pandit jawaharlal Nehru.
- The freedom fighter motilal Nehru was her grandfather.
- Indira Gandhi accomplished a lot of good work and developed a lot of policies in the sector of agriculture.
- India’s banks were completely nationalized under Indira Gandhi’s leadership.
- In 1971, she launched anti poverty programs for poor peoples.
- She was the most respected lady in the world, according to a special Gallup survey conducted in the United States in 1971.
- Indira Gandhi received numerous honor’s for her dedicated service.
- She was responsible for operation blue star in India.
- On October 31, 1984, she was slain in her own yard by her security.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 Lines On Indira Gandhi In English we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Indira Gandhi, their childhood life, their education, their role in Indian independence etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.