Are you searching for 10 Lines on Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class students as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, their role in Indian freedom, their education and their social work etc. in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get lot of information about life of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
10 Lines On Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru In English For Students
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was an Indian lawyer, freedom fighter, nationalist. he had made a great contribution to the Indian independence movement. Among the children’s he was known as Chacha Nehru hence every year his birthday 14 November is celebrated as children’s Day. He was first prime minister of India from 1947 to 1964.
He was the first person who hoisted our national flag on the red fort. After becoming prime minister he made a great contribution in science and technology, industrialization, women’s rights etc. He was the son of famous lawyer Motilal Nehru and his daughter Indira Gandhi was the third prime minister of India. He was awarded by Bharat Ratna India’s highest civilian award.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru for the Kids
- Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was an Indian freedom fighter, social activist.
- He was also known as Chacha Nehru.
- He was the first prime minister of India.
- His birthday 14 November is celebrated as children’s day.
- He was born on 14 November 1889 in Allahabad.
- His father’s name was Motilal Nehru and his mother’s name was Swaruprani.
- He had studied barrister from inner temple London.
- He wrote the book “Discovery Of India”.
- In 1955, he was awarded by India’s highest civilian award Bharat Ratna.
- He died on 27 may 1964.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru for the School Students
- Pandit jawaharlal nehru was born on 14 November 1889 at Allahabad India.
- He was a great patriot, nationalist and lawyer.
- He was first person who hoisted our national flag on red fort.
- He was from the community of Kashmiri pandit.
- In 1916, he participated in the home rule League of Annie Besant.
- He was elected as president of the National Congress in 1929.
- After the independence of India, he became the first prime minister of India from 1947 to 1964.
- After becoming prime minister, he focused in the improvement of science and technology, industrialization, women’s rights.
- In 1955, he get awarded by Bharat Ratna for his work.
- He passed away on 27 may 1964 due to a heart attack.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru for the Higher Class Students
- Jawaharlal Motilal Nehru was also known as Pandit Nehru or chacha Nehru.
- He was the second child of his father. he had two sisters one elder and one younger than him.
- In 1907, he had take honour degree in natural science from Trinity College Cambridge. He had completed his law at inner temple London.
- He was married with Kamala Nehru a Kashmiri Brahmin girl.
- After coming to India he enrolled himself as an advocate at Allahabad high court.
- In 1942, he wrote the discovery of India.
- In 1920, he led the non-cooperation movement at the United provinces.
- He had followed the thoughts of Mahatma Gandhi hence in 1923 when his father found the swaraj party he refused to participate in to it.
- On 29 December 1929, he was elected as Congress President at the Lahore session.
- He was died on 27 may 1964 due to cardiac failure.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, their role in Indian freedom, their education and their social work etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.