Are you searching for 10 Lines On Global warming In English, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about Global warming, their reasons, their effects, how to reduce it and how to avoid it in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get idea about Global warming.
10 Lines On Global warming In English For Children And Students
Global warming is the increase in the temperature of earths atmosphere by human activities. It affects to humans as well as plants, animals. It is very harmful to all living things. Lets see more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Global warming In English for the Kids
- Global warming is the increase in the temperature of earth atmosphere.
- All over world are facing global warming problem.
- Due to increase in global warming, diseases are also increases.
- Due to burning fossil fuels, releases greenhouse gases such as Co2, Co which are increases the Global warming.
- Global Warming is mostly caused by the greenhouse gases.
- It affects the climate as well as environment.
- Global Warming is also causes unexpected forest fire.
- Major change in climate is a result of global warming.
- Global warming is causing ice in glaciers to melts quickly.
- To reduce the Global warming we have to plant more trees.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Global warming In English for the School Students
- Global warming is the temperature rise in earth atmosphere due to human activities.
- Due to use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides also results in increase global warming.
- In the last five decades, the global temperature has risen by 1.5 degrees Celsius on average.
- Global warming is also the leading cause of the extinction of aquatic species.
- Methane is also strong greenhouse gas which is produces from livestock.
- Today peoples uses larger number of vehicles which are emits carbon dioxide which is also responsible for global warming.
- Greenhouse gases which are mainly responsible for global warming are carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, ozone, nitrous oxide.
- By reducing the use of conventional energy sources and starting use of non conventional energy sources such as wind energy, solar energy will big help in reducing global warming.
- Planting trees is also way to minimize the global warming.
- To reduce global warming, We have to reduce the emissions of greenhouse gases.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Global warming In English for the Higher Class Students
- Due to human activities day by day earths atmosphere temperature is increases which is known as the Global warming.
- Greenhouse gases are mainly responsible for the global warming.
- The major cause of excessive greenhouse gas production, such as carbon dioxide and methane, is by the human activities.
- Peoples uses vehicles which emits the carbon dioxide which is one of the greenhouse gas responsible for increase in global warming.
- Ocean acidification is a result of global warming, causing a harm to fisheries and other marine organisms.
- The global warming causes the large amount evaporation from oceans which results into the cloud forms in sky.
- Its results into the floods, storm as well as increase in sea level.
- In the past century, snow of mount Kilimanjaro has been melted by 80 percent due to global warming.
- We have to reduce the global warming by making changes in our activities such as try to walk for a short distance rather than use of vehicle.
- Planting more trees will also helps in reducing global warming.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 Lines On Global warming In English we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Global warming, their reasons, their effects, how to reduce it and how to avoid it etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.