Are you searching for 10 Lines on Dadabhai Naoroji, We have shared a lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class students as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about Dadabhai Naoroji, their education, their professional life and their social work etc. in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get a lot of information about the life of Dadabhai Naoroji.
10 Lines On Dadabhai Naoroji In English For Children
Dadabhai Naoroji was an Indian teacher, Pioneer, early freedom fighter. He was the first Indian who was a member of the British parliament. He was also the first Indian professor in Elphinstone College Bombay. He is also known as the “grand old man of India” and also known as “father of Indian politics”. He belonged to Gujarati speaking Persian family. He was also the first Asian to become a British MP. He was also founded the cotton trading company by his own name. Let’s see more about them.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Dadabhai Naoroji for the Kids
- Dadabhai Naoroji was born on 4 September 1825, at Navsari, Bombay.
- His father’s name was Nawroji Balaji dorda and his mother’s name was Manikbai naoroji dordi.
- He had completed his education at Elphinston Institute, Bombay.
- He had started his career in 1874 as minister to Maharaja sayajirao gayakwad (3rd).
- He was also known as the “grand old man of India”.
- In December 1855, he become a professor of mathematics and natural philosophy in Elphinstone college in Bombay.
- He was worked as a professor of Gujarati in university college London.
- He was first Asian to become British M.P.
- He was president of the Indian Congress in 1886, 1893 and 1906.
- Dada Bhai Naoroji was passed in 30 June 1917.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Dadabhai Naoroji for the School Students
- Dadabhai Naoroji was an Indian teacher philosopher and politician also known as a grand old man of India.
- He was born on 4 September 1825 at Navsari Bombay presidency.
- He belongs to Gujarati speaking Parsi Zoroastrian.
- In 1851, he has founded Rahumai mazdayasan sabha for zoroastrian religion.
- In 1854, he founded Gujarati’s fortnightly publication, the rast goflar, the voice of India.
- In 1865, he started London Indian society to discuss Indian political social subjects.
- He wrote books like poverty an unbritish rule in India.
- In 1855, he went to England and become a partner of cama and Company. After three years he resigned from the position and came to India.
- In 1859, he started his own cotton trading Company.
- The great leader Dadabhai Naoroji died on 30 June 1917.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Dadabhai Naoroji for the Higher Class Students
- The grand old man of India was born on 4 September 1825 in Bombay’s presidency.
- He was belongs to Gujarati speaking Parsi Zoroastrian.
- In 1845, He had completed his BA from Elphinstone College Bombay.
- From 1892 to 1895 he was a liberal party member of parliament in the UK house of commons.
- Dadabhai Naoroji was also known as the father of Indian politics, father of Indian economics.
- He was also first Indian who becomes a professor at Elphinstone Institute, Bombay for teaching mathematics and natural philosophy.
- In 1840, He was the founder of the Dnyan prasarak mandal to educate women.
- He was also fought for gender equality in India
- On 1 August 1851, he has founded Rahumai mazdayasan sabha for the restoration of the zoroastrian religion.
- Dadabhai Nauroji was passed away on 30 june 1917 at the age of 91.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Dadabhai Naoroji we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Dadabhai Naoroji, their education, their professional life and their social work etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.