Are you kid, school or Higher Class student, looking for 10 lines on Cow, then just check it, you will get idea about Cow’s lifestyle, what they eat, where they lives, their habits etc. We have provided all necessary information about Cow in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On Cow In English For Children And Students
Cow is calm animal which is lovely and friendly with humans. It is herbivorous hence it lives on grass, fruits, vegetables and gives delicious
milk to us. It founds in almost all over the world. Lets see more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Cow for Kids
1. Cow is domestic animal .
2. Cow has four legs, two eyes, two ears, two horns.
3. Cow is holy animal, hindu religion peoples worship cow.
4. Cow eats green grass, vegetables etc.
5. Cow has long tail.
6. They give us milk, cow-dung and gou-mutra.
7. Cows are not attacks to any human or animal.
8. Cow baby is known as a ‘Calf’.
9. Cow milk is very beneficiary for children’s.
10. Cow is vegetarian animal.
Also Read :- 10 Lines On Cat For Children And Students
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Cow for School Students
1. Cow is Herbivorous animal which is silent in nature & lives with their owner.
2. Cow has different colors changes with species such as some have white color with black color patches on entire body.
3. Cows milk is used to make lot of dairy products such as cheese, butter etc.
4. Cow has excellent sensing ability. They can detect odours up to six miles away.
5. Cows eyes are positioned on its head in such a manner that they can see up to 360 degrees.
6. Cow’s gou-mutra has very importance in Ayurveda.
7. Many peoples used cow-dung as a fertilizer for plants.
8. Cow milk contains calcium, vitamin D, phosphorus and magnesium and essential nutrients which are very healthy for humans body and
improves their immunity.
9. Cows have the ability to detect both low and high-frequency noises and builds long-term friendships with humans.
10. The nutritional value of cow’s milk is 102 calories, with 8.2 grammes of protein, 12.2 grammes of carbs, 2.4 grammes of fat, and enough of excellent calcium.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Cow for Higher Class Students
1. Cow is holi animal which has special importance in hindu region.
2. Cows are remarkable in that they have four chambers in their stomachs for food digestion, which are referred to as udders.
3. A healthy and well-built cow has an average lifespan of roughly 20 years, though this varies by breed and variety.
4. There are around 800 different species of cow’s all over the world.
5. The biogas produced from cow-dung has lot of applications. It is also used for coocking purpose as fuel.
6. Cows have a total of 32 teeth and using that chew for at least 50 times to break down grasses into smaller portions before passing them down the food pipe.
7. Only when cow’s are about to give birth to a calf at that time cow’s are isolated.
8. It makes a contribution to society by supplying milk and dairy products.
9. Cow’s sleeps around 4 to 5 hours in one day.
10. In Hinduism, a cow is gives the status of “mother” and is referred to as “Gau Maata.”
Therefore this are the 10 lines on Cow we shared for three different category students which will help them to briefly know about their
lifestyle, what they eat, where they lives, their habits etc. This you can use for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech, exam
preparation wherever needed.