Are you searching for 10 Lines on Baisakhi In English, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about Baisakhi in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get lot of information about lines on Baisakhi.
10 Lines On Baisakhi In English For Children And Students
Let’s read more about this. India is well known for its different culture and festivals. Baisakhi is also an indian festival celebrated by hindu and sikh peoples. In some regions it is known as vaisakhi. In different regions of india it is celebrated under different names and with different tradition. It is celebrated at the start of spring season. As per Gregorian calender it is observed on 13th or 14th of april month. It is celebrated with great enthusiasm all over the country.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Baisakhi In English for the Kids
- Baisakhi is a Hindu and Sikh festival observed in India.
- Punjabi farmers celebrate in the ripening of their wheat harvest at this event.
- Every year on the 13th or 14th of April, Baisakhi is commemorated.
- Guru Gobind Singh formed the Khalsa Panth on Baisakhi.
- The gurudwaras are beautifully decorated with flowers and lights on this day.
- Baisakhi is observed with various names and customs around the country.
- Fairs are also the attraction of this festival.
- The fair takes place in every city or town.
- Bhangra and gidda dances began the festivities.
- It’s known as rongali bihu in Assam, vaisakha in Bihar, vishu in Kerala, and so on.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Baisakhi In English for the School Students
- Baisakhi is one of the most prominent Hindu and Sikh holidays.
- The Baisakhi festival is often referred to as the Vaisakhi festival.
- This holiday is a celebration of happiness and brotherhood.
- According to the Gregorian calendar, this occasion is held on the 13th or 14th of April.
- On the festival of baisakhi the Sikh community gives away free food to the locals.
- Wrestling matches are also a popular attraction at numerous locations where people gather to celebrate this day.
- On the occasion of Baisakhi in 1919, at Jallianwala Bagh, The British army massacres the civilians.
- On this particular day, the Golden Temple in Amritsar is magnificently illuminated.
- Based on the Hindu Vikram Samvat calendar, this holiday is also known as Vaisakha Sankranti.
- Following the execution of Guru Tegh Bahadur for refusing to convert to Islam on the command of Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb, Vaisakhi became a Sikh religious celebration.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Baisakhi In English for the Higher Class Students
- Sikhs and Hindus celebrate Baisakhi, a spring harvest celebration.
- To commemorate the establishment of the Khalsa, fairs and melas are conducted throughout Punjab.
- Every year on April 13th or 14th, the festival is commemorated.
- It commemorates the creation of the Khalsa panth of warriors under Guru Gobind Singh in 1699 and marks the start of the Sikh new year.
- Before visiting local Gurdwaras, Sikhs bath in lakes or rivers.
- Guru Amar Das, the third Sikh Guru, designated Baisakhi as the Sikhs’ festival.
- People pay devotion to the Guru Granth Sahib, the Sikhs’ holy book, on this day.
- Baisakhi is widely observed and celebrated throughout the country, particularly in Punjab and Haryana in the north india.
- It is known as rongali bihu in Assam, naba barsha in West Bengal, vishu in Kerala etc.
- Baisakhi is a national holiday in India.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Baisakhi we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Baisakhi. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.