Are you looking for10 Lines On Allahabad In English ? We have provided all depth of information related to this for students in three categories students according to their comprehension levels. We have provided the important information regarding Allahabad in a simple and easy to comprehend way that will aid you in remembering it. Just have a look at it; you’ll find a wealth of information regarding lines on Allahabad.
10 Lines On Allahabad In English For Children And Students
Allahabad which is also known as Prayagraj is an Indian city located in the state of Uttar pradesh. Its area is 365 kilometre square and population is 1,536,218. Let’s read more about Allahabad.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Allahabad In English for the Kids
- Allahabad is located in Uttar Pradesh state.
- Allahabad is founded by the Emperor Akbar.
- It is also called as “Ilahabad”.
- As per 2011 counting, Population of Allahabad is 1,536,218.
- It is rank at 36 th in Indian most populated cities.
- Hindi language is used in the Allahabad city.
- The elevation of the Allahabad city is 322 feet.
- Prayagraj Fort is the turist attraction that located in the Allahabad.
- Abhilasha Gupta is the Mayor of Allahabad city. 1
- Near the Allahabad city, Three rivers Ganga, yamuna and sarasvati are connected which is known as “Triveni sangam”.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Allahabad In English for the School Students
- Allahabad located in state of Uttar pradesh and It is located at 81 km distance from Mirzapur city.
- The population of the Jodhpur city is 1,536,218 as well as density is 11,000/sq mitre.
- There are total 120 villages are in the Allahabad and many sub-areas like Civil Lines, Hewett Road, Malgodam Railway Colony, Sheo Charan Lal Road, Noorullah Road etc.
- Allahabad is a centre for Hindi literature publishing, with titles such as Neelabh, Lok Bharti, and Rajkamal. The
Allahabad also studies Persian and Urdu literature.
- The educational system in Allahabad differs from that of the other cities in Uttar Pradesh, with a focus on broad education.
- The Allahabad city as well as its environs are controlled by many municipalities, with the Allahabad City Council overseeing a substantial region of the Allahabad district.
- In Allahabad founds many birds such are ducks, parakeets, bulbuls, songbirds, black partridge etc.
- Allahabad has a diverse economy that includes banking, real estate, and research institutions, as well as education, retail, and Central Government offices etc.
- Allahabad Airport, which opened in February 1966, is the main domestic and international airport serve for Allahabad. This airport is located in Bamrauli, 12 km from the city centre.
- Every twelve years, The allahabad peoples celebrates the Maha Kumbh Mela, the world’s largest religious gathering, as well as celebrates Ardh kumbh mela in every six years.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Allahabad In English for the Higher Class Students
- Allahabad located near Mirzapur city and It covered area is 365 kilometre square.
- Allahabad has many primary, ICSE, CBSE, Highschools such are Kedarnath Public School, Chhatrapati Shivaji, RRB Public School, Sanskaar International School etc.
- In Allahabad, there are many highly rated hotels like Hotel Kanha Shyam, Grand Continental Hotel, Grand Continental Hotel, Grand Continental Hotel etc.
- There are many places in the Allahabad which are famous tourist attraction such are Allahabad Fort, Khusro Bagh, Ashoka Pillar, All Saints Cathedral etc.
- There are many types transport facilities available in Allahabad that are Bus, Airport, Railways, Auto rickshaw, Cycle rickshaw etc.
- Allahabad peoples celebrates many cultural festivals like Dussehara, Holi, Kumbh Mela, Dussehara, Kumbh Mela etc.
- Saraswati Ghat, located on banks of a Yamuna, is Allahabad’s main ghat.
- Allahabad is located in Uttar Pradesh’s southern region, near the intersection of the Ganges and the Yamuna river.
- The cultural wear of the Allahabad peoples is Men’s wear the western dresses, Hindu religion women wears the traditional wear sari. At the time festivals men’s wears the Kurta and dhoti.
- The majority of Allahabad’s residents are Uttar Pradesh natives.
So Thank you for the reading this article, and I hope that you understand what I’ve said so far. As a conclusion, these are the 10 Lines On Allahabad In English that we offered for three different categories of students, which will help you gain a basic understanding of Allahabad. This can be used for essay writing, project work, homework, speeches, and exam preparation.