Are you searching for 10 Lines On Agriculture In English, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about Agriculture in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On Agriculture In English For Children And Students
just check it, you will get lot of information about lines on Agriculture. Agriculture sector feeds the total population on earth. Still one third of the total workers are working in agriculture sector. It is the main source of income for lot of peoples. With the help of modern technologies, the growth of this field become revolutionary. Let’s read more about this.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Agriculture In English for the Kids
- Crop cultivation for food and fodder is referred to as agriculture.
- Agriculture accounts for around 18% of India’s GDP.
- Agriculture covers 159.7 million hectares in India.
- India was able to achieve the Green Revolution and become self-sufficient in terms of food production because to scientific research and improved farming techniques.
- M.S. Swaminathan pioneered the green revolution in India, which lasted from 1967 to 1978.
- Farmers are revered as much as soldiers in many countries since the country would collapse if they were not present.
- With the advent of technology, enhanced equipment, improved irrigation facilities, and specialized agricultural expertise began to improve.
- The food we consume is a product from agriculture and Indian farmers who toil away in the fields to provide us with it.
- India is the world’s greatest exporter of spices, primary commodities, and other goods.
- Basmati rice, spices, cotton raw, oil meals, sugar, castor oil, and tea are among India’s exports.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Agriculture In English for the School Students
- Agriculture is India’s most important source of employment and economic contribution.
- People eat agricultural items made from both plants and animals.
- Unlike corporate employment, agriculture and farming are one of the few jobs in India that do not provide holidays or vacations.
- Agriculture is not just a source of income in India, but also a way of life.
- A farmer’s sweat and hard work are more vital than anything else in feeding our country’s rising population.
- Jai Jawan Jai Kisan was said by lal bahadur shastri to explain importance of Farmer and soldier in building of nation.
- In India, innovative solutions should be used to improve agricultural practices.
- Farmers in India face a variety of issues, including insufficient rainfall, unpredictable weather, a lack of suitable irrigation facilities, and technical infrastructure.
- Furthermore, agriculture accounts for almost 70% of india’s entire exports.
- It has evolved with time, and the adoption of modern technologies and equipment has largely supplanted all conventional farming methods.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Agriculture In English for the Higher Class Students
- Agriculture was a critical step in the evolution of sedentary human society.
- Agriculture employs more than one third of the world’s workforce.
- All of India’s agricultural laws and policies are under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
- In the late twentieth century, a ‘Green Revolution’ was launched to bring about dramatic improvements in agriculture.
- Many industries rely on agriculture for raw materials, such as palm oil, soya, cocoa, and peat.
- In terms of wheat and paddy production, India is the world’s second-largest producer.
- India is the world’s second-largest rice producer.
- The agricultural sector contributes significantly to the country’s GDP and national income.
- The major negative impact of agriculture is deforestation, as many forests have been cut down to make way for agricultural land.
- Fertilizers and insecticides are used in modern technology. Chemical fertilizers and pesticides pollute both the soil and surrounding water bodies.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Agriculture we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Agriculture. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.