Are you searching for 10 Lines On Obesity In English, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about Obesity in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get lot of information about lines on Obesity.
10 Lines On Obesity In English For Children And Students
Obesity is state when too much fats are gained by body. The person with obesity has to face lot of problems in case of his health. There are more reasons for obesity. Major reason is consumption of oily and unhealthy junk food. The oily food hasrich source of fats. It is symbol of consumption of excessive calories than requirement of body. It occurs more in women’s than men’s. Even children’s are also facing this problem.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Obesity In English for the Kids
- Obesity is a serious condition in which the body accumulates too much fat. There are lot of reason for causing obesity.
- It has afflicted one out of every five people on the planet.
- Obesity is linked to a higher chance of developing major illnesses.
- The stage of obesity is checked by body mass index. The body mass index is determined using a person’s weight and height.
- The BMI is computed as follows: the subject’s weight divided by the square of their height.
- Obesity can be a genetic condition or a disorder brought on by an unhealthy lifestyle.
- It can also be caused by eating fatty or junk foods.
- Obesity can be caused by a variety of psychological and mental difficulties.
- The major treatments advocated by health professionals are dietary changes and exercise.
- Reduced consumption of energy-dense foods can enhance diet quality. Women are more likely than men to be obese. It leads to issues such as heart disease, hypertension, and high cholesterol.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Obesity In English for the School Students
- Obesity is defined as having too much bodily fat.
- A healthy body is necessary for a healthy spirit.
- Obesity is best defined by the BMI.
- The body mass index is determined by a person’s height and weight.
- Obesity is the largest cause of illness and death around the world.
- A body mass index (BMI) of 25 to 29.9 suggests that a person is overweight.
- Obesity is defined as a BMI of 30 or higher.
- Obesity develops as a result of overeating, unhealthy food consumption, lack of physical activity, and other factors.
- Obesity can lead to a loss of muscle mass and bone density.
- Weight gain can also be exacerbated by steroids or birth control drugs. It is also possible to burn undesirable fats by engaging in physical activity such as walking, jogging or exercising.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Obesity In English for the Higher Class Students
- It occurs when your calorie intake exceeds your calorie expenditure.
- The excess calories are converted to fat, resulting in obesity.
- It is a long-term medical condition that can result in diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Extra weight can place undue strain on the joints, resulting in pain and stiffness.
- Obesity kills more people than underweight.
- The majority of people who work at a desk are prone to becoming obese.
- By taking a nutritious, fibre, and healthful diet can help you lose weight.
- Eating a nutritious, fibre, and healthful diet can help you lose weight.
- We should all be aware of what we consume and how it affects our bodies.
- Doctors can assist clients in adopting a healthy weight-loss strategy.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Obesity we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Obesity. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.