Are you searching for 10 Lines On Cricket In English, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about Cricket, its history, international tournaments in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get lot of information about lines of Cricket.
10 Lines On Cricket In English For Children And Students
Cricket is second most popular game in the world, the football is on first position. The cricket has huge number of followers in the countries India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Shrilanka. It is the national sport of England. Let’s know more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Cricket In English for the Kids
- Cricket is the national sport of England.
- It’s an outdoor game that takes place on a large grassy field.
- The bat, ball, and wickets and are the three main elements utilized in this game.
- There are 11 players on each squad.The person who strikes the ball is known as a Batsman, whereas the person who bowls is known as a Bowler, the person who is stand behind of the wickets is known as wicketkeeper.
- Two judges, known as Umpires, stand on the field in order to make a fair verdict.
- One over consists of six balls, and one bowler is responsible for one whole over.
- Matches are divided into three categories based on the number of overs played: 20-20, One Day, and Test.
- If one team chooses to bat, the other must field the ground and bowl for them.
- The following step is for the opposing team to pursue down the runs made by the first team.
- At the end of the game, the team with the most runs wins.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Cricket In English for the School Students
- Cricket was first played in France in 1478.
- Cricket is the world’s second most popular sport.
- High-ranking British commanders and persons from a higher social class were the first to play the game.
- Test cricket is played over five days, one-day cricket is played over 50 overs, and T-20 cricket is played over 20 overs.
- International contests that run up to five days are known as test matches.
- In recent years, women have also competed at the highest level of international cricket.
- In 1973, England hosted the first women’s World Cup. The ODI men’s World Cup was first contested in 1975, and it is held every four years since then.
- The Australia had won maximum 5 number of cricket world cups.
- Cricket is administered by the International Cricket Council, or ICC, which is an international regulating body.
- Thousands of people are expected to attend the game.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Cricket In English for the Higher Class Students
- It is a well-known game in India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and other countries. Cricket is a sport that everyone enjoys, from youngsters to the elderly.
- It was formed as England’s national sport throughout the 18th century.
- Cricket, also known as “gentleman’s game,” was developed by British officers.
- The Champions Trophy, Asia Cup, World Cup, international Test Championship, T20 World Cup and are just a few of the major competitions in the sport.
- On June 15, 1909, the International Cricket Council was created.
- The shortest cricket format was introduced in 2006, and the first world cup was held in 2007.
- The stadium is filled with thousand of peoples to watch matches.
- Cricket matches take place on a pitch, which is a rectangular clearing in the centre of the field.
- Multiple domestic cricket leagues are also exist in several nations, each of which produces a pool of talent and rising cricketers.
- Cricket is a popular sport among Indian children, who used to play it in any areas. Australia is the highest world cup winner, they have won the title 5 times.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 Lines On Cricket In English we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Cricket, its history, international tournaments etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.