Are you searching for 10 Lines on Bipin Chandra Pal, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about Bipin Chandra Pal, their education, their professional life and their social work etc. in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get lot of information about life of Bipin Chandra Pal.
10 Lines on Bipin Chandra Pal In English For Children
Bipin Chandra Pal was an early freedom fighter from Bangladesh. The concepts of Swaraj and Swadeshi was first used by Bipin Chandra Pal. As a journalist, he wrote many articles to awaken patriotism in Indian peoples. This trio was famous as lal-bal-pal, he was also known as the father of revolutionary thoughts. He along with Lokmanya Tilak from Maharashtra and Lala Lajpat Rai from Punjab, work together against British rule. He was in favor of widow remarriage and against of caste system in India.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Bipin Chandra Pal for the Kids
- Bipin Chandra Pal was a nationalist and freedom fighter in the history of Indian independence.
- He was born on 7 November 1858 in habiganj, Bengal.
- His father’s name was Ram Chandra Pal and mother’s name was Narayani Devi.
- He has completed his education in Church mission society College.
- He was known as the father of revolutionary thoughts.
- He was a journalist and teacher by profession.
- He made the concepts of Swadeshi and Swaraj.
- He is one from the trio lal-bal-Pal.
- He had worked for widow marriage, men-women equality.
- Bipin Chandra Pal died on 20 May 1932 in Calcutta.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Bipin Chandra Pal for the School Students
- Bipin Chandra Pal was a journalist and freedom fighter from Bengal.
- He was born on 7 November 1858 at poil, a small village in Bengal.
- His father Ramchandra Pal was a Persian scholar and small landowner.
- He started his career in a residential college in Calcutta as headmaster.
- He fought for worker’s right of 48 working hours per week.
- He also worked for gender equality and widow remarriage.
- He was also a great writer. The books published by him are swaraj, Indian nationalism, the soul of India at etc.
- He along with Lokmanya Tilak from Maharashtra and Lala Lajpat Rai from Punjab, work together against British rule.
- He was the founder and editor of pardarshak newspaper.
- He was passed away on 20 May 1932.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Bipin Chandra Pal for the Higher Class Students
- Bipin Chandra Pal was a great patriot nationalist and freedom fighter.
- He completed his early education in Persian and Bengali.
- He was a major leader of the National Congress party.
- He was worked on his ideas Swaraj, Swadesh, boycott foreign goods and national education.
- In 1905, he opposed separating Bengal from India.
- He was also a great journalist from Kolkata. He had written many articles against British rule.
- He has opposed the caste system in India. After the death of his first wife, he gets remarried to a widow woman.
- In 1905, Bipin Chandra Pal along with Lok Manya Tilak and Lala Lajpat Rai launched an upsurge against British colonial policy.
- He wrote articles in newspapers to awaken patriotism in Indian peoples.
- Such a great patriot, social worker, freedom fighter died on 20 May 1932.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore these are the 10 lines on Bipin Chandra Pal we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Bipin Chandra Pal, their education, their professional life and their social work etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.