Are you in search of the 10 Lines on Zee, then just read this article. We have provided all necessary and significant information in three category levels that means for Kid, for school students as well as for Higher school students. We have shared depth of knowledge with lucid language about Zee just check it, which will help to get more knowledge about that in simple way.
10 Lines On Zee In English For Children And Students
Zee entertainment was founded on the November 25th,1982. It was founded by Subhash Chandra Goenka. Zee works in a range of fields, including television, publishing, the internet, film, mobile content, and related businesses. Broadcasting, films, music, streaming, and web portals are just a few of the services offered by the organisation. ZEE is a significant producer and aggregator of entertainment content around the world. Zee reaches approximately 1.3 billion consumers in more than 170 countries. Over 50 TV stations, including news, movies, and daily shows, are available on the Zee network.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Zee for the Kids
- The Zee Group is an entertainment business based in India.
- Zee is involved in a variety of industries, including television, publishing, the internet, film, mobile content, and related enterprises.
- It was created on November 25th,1982, which is almost 39 years ago.
- The name of the founder of zee entertainment is Subhash Chandra Goenka.
- Zee Entertainment’s headquarters are in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Broadcasting, films, music, streaming, and web portals are among the company’s various goods.
- In the year 2020, Zee Entertainment’s total assets are valued at 12,373 crore rupees.
- Zee Entertainment employs approximately 3,429 people.
- The Essel Group is considered as parent organisation of Zee entertainment.
- Zee Motion Pictures and Zee Studios were launched by Zee Networks in 2008.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Zee for the School Students
- ZEE is one of the world’s leading producers and aggregators of entertainment material.
- On November 25th,1982, Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd was formed.
- Zee entertainment’s first television channel, zee tv, debuted on October2, 1992.
- ZEEL stands for Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited.
- On February 14, 2018, ZEE entertainment released the Zee5 app in 12 languages.
- The Zee network broadcasts over 50 TV channels, including news, movies, and daily shows.
- Zee Mundo, a Spanish-language Bollywood movie channel, debuted in 2016.
- It introduced Zee One, focused towards the German market, on July 28, 2016.
- ZEEL’s net profit for the fiscal year 2020-22, which concluded on March31,2021, was Rs 793.04 crore.
- According to the latest Fortune 500 ranking, Zee Entertainment is the top-ranked media company in india.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Zee for the Higher Class Students
- ZEEL (Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited) is a media and entertainment firm that specialises in broadcasting.
- Since July 2008, Punit Goenka has been the CEO of Zee Entertainment.
- Zee has a global audience of over 1.3 billion people in over 170 countries, because to its strong presence.
- Sarthak TV, an Odia-language pay-television station, was purchased by Zee in 2015.
- Some of the competitors to the Zee entertainment are Sony Entertainment Television, Star India Pvt Ltd, Viacom 18, Sun TV, Network18.
- Gadar, Natsamrat, Sairat, and Rustom are some of Zee Studios’ productions.
- There are approximately 3,429 individuals employed with Zee Entertainment.
- In Silicon Valley, ZEE developed technologies and established the ZEE Media Lab.
- According to CEO the firm is cultural ambassador which connects all the world together because of entertainment.
- According to a Comscore India survey, Zee Digital has grown to become the country’s second largest digital media company.
So, thank you for reading this, and I hope you understand everything I’ve said thus far. Finally, these are the 10 lines on Zee that we provided for three distinct types of students in order to help you obtain a basic knowledge of the Zee. You can take this information for your Academic writing, projects, schoolwork, presentations, and exam preparation.