Are you a kid, school, or Higher Class student, looking for 10 Lines On Wipro In English, then just check it, you will get an idea about Wipro. We have provided all significant information about Wipro in an easy manner and in a lucid language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On Wipro In English For Children And Students
The Wipro company is founded by the Mr. Azim Hashim Premji and the headquarter of the industry is located at the Bangalore, Karnataka, India. There are 221,890 number of employees are working in the Wipro industry. Let’s see more about the Wipro company.
SET 1 – 10 Lines On Wipro In English
- Wipro company is a multinational industry.
- Wipro company is founded in the 29 December 1945.
- Mr. Azim Hashim Premji founded the Wipro industry.
- Wipro is a public limited company.
- Wipro company was formerly known as the Western India Palm Refined Oil Limited.
- Wipro industry works in all over the world.
- The headquarter of the Wirpo company is located in the Sarjapur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Mr. Rishad Premji is the executive chairman at the Wipro industry.
- The revenue of the Wipro company was ₹75,000 crore in year 2021.
- There are 221,890 number of employees are working in the Wipro industry.
SET 2 – 10 Lines On Wipro In English
- Wipro is the Conglomerate industry which is founded 75 years ago on the date December 29 1945.
- The headquarter of the Wipro company is situated at the Bangalore, Karnataka, India as well as there are 221,890 employees are working at the Wipro company.
- The Wipro provides the services of IT services, Managed services, Consulting as well as Outsourcing in the worldwide.
- Wipro acquired India’s 1st ISO 14001-certified services firm and software technology during the February 2002.
- The operating income of the Wipro is ₹ 13,900 crore, as well as net income is ₹ 10,866 crore in year 2021.
- Wipro expanded their product portfolio with mobile hydraulic cylinders as well as heavy-duty industrial cylinders during the year 1988.
- After Mohamed Premji died in the year 1966, their child Azim Premji at age of the 21 taken over as chairman of the Wipro.
- The subsidiaries of the Wipro are Topcoders Appirios Designit, Capco, etc.
- The wipro company was renamed Wipro Products Ltd on the June 7, 1977, after it was renamed Western India Vegetable Products Ltd.
- Around the year 1970s and the 1975, the firm focused on new potential in the information technology as well as computer sector, that was still in its infancy at the time in the India.
SET 3 – 10 Lines On Wipro In English
- The Wipro company is founded by the Mr. Azim Hashim Premji and the headquarter of the industry is located at the Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- The wipro multinational industry is founded on the 29 December 1945.
- Wipro bought cMango Inc which is a technology infrastructure consulting business located in the United States, in year 2006.
- As the firm expanded, a survey indicated that Wipro industry was the quickest revenue generator over the previous five years.
- The total assets of the Wipro company is ₹ 83,143 crore as well as total equity is ₹ 54,000 crore in the year 2021.
- Wipro Consumer Care as well as Lighting Group joined in compact fluorescent bulb industry with the introduction of a new line of CFLs.
- Mohamed Premji established “Western India Products” in Dec 29, 1945 at Amalner which is situated Maharashtra.
- Wipro inked a ten year 1.2 billion dollar deal with the ATCO, a Canadian Energy as well as Utilities organisation whicn headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, in the year 2014.
- Wipro spun out their non- information technolgy operations it in to a startup ln Wipro Companies in year 2012.
- Around the year 2018, the firm started developing software to aid in the implementation of Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation.
Therefore these are the 10 lines on Wipro that we provided for three different category students which will help them to briefly know about Wipro. You can take it help for your homework, project work, exam preparation, speech, essay writing wherever needed.