Are you kid, school or Higher Class student, looking for 10 Lines On Tumbler In English, then just check it, you will get an idea about Tumbler. We have provided all necessary information about Tumbler in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On Tumbler In English For Children And Students
Tumbler is the social networking website which is 14 years ago founded by the David Karp. Tumbler obtained $750,000 in its initial round of investment in October 2007 from Union Square Ventures as well as Spark Capital. Let’s read more about the Tumbler.
10 Lines On Tumbler In English (set 1)
- Tumbler is a social networking website.
- David Karp is the founder of the tumbler.
- Tumbler is founded 14 years ago on the February 2007.
- Tumbler is a micorblogging website hence the users can create their blogs on tumbler.
- The headquarter of the Tumbler is located in the New York City, United States.
- Tumbler got 75,000 users in two weeks after its introduction.
- Jeff D’Onofrio is the chief executive officer at the Tumbler.
- Tumbler blogs include the choice of allowing users to post queries to the blog for an answer, as both themselves and anonymously.
- There are 411 number of employees were work with tumbler in year 2017.
- Tumbler introduced its original iPhone app in 2009 after acquiring Tumblerette, an iOS application built by the Jeff Rock as well as Garrett Ross.
10 Lines On Tumbler In English (set 2)
- Tumbler is the microblogging website founded on the February 2007.
- The founder of the tumbler is David Karp as well as the chief executive officer is Jeff D’Onofrio.
- Tumbler visitors can utilise “Reblogging,” a function that allows people to re-post material from some other blog upon their own blog with credit, to upload non-original material.
- Tumbler obtained $750,000 in its initial round of investment in October 2007 from Union Square Ventures as well as Spark Capital.
- In addition, the Tumbler has a support office in Richmond, Virginia.
- The headquarters of Tumbler is located at 770 Broadway in New York City.
- The website generated over than 13 billion worldwide page views in April 2013.
- Tumbler was most famous among youth as well as college-aged visitors in year 2011, with half of the site’s visitors being under the 25 age.
- Greylock Partners as well as Insight Venture Partners led a $85 million round of fundraising for the tumbler in September 2011.
- Tumbler began charging businesses to promote their own content to a bigger audience in 2013.
10 Lines On Tumbler In English (set 3)
- Tumbler is the social networking website which is 14 years ago founded by the David Karp.
- Users chastised Tumbler in 2015 for making modifications to its reblog systems.
- Premium theme templates is also be offered on Tumbler for usage by blogs.
- Tumbler has acquired roughly $125 million in investment from investors as of 2011.
- The tumbler company’s logo is based on Bookman Old Style, although with a few tweaks.
- Tumbler now has more than 465 million blogs as well as over 172 billion articles on may 2019.
- User engagement peaked at around 100 million in april 2014, as determined by the quantity of blog posts daily.
- Tumbler is known for its visitors’ socially progressive viewpoints.
- In August 2011, the tumbler was valued at $800 million.
- Tumbler prohibited blogs that encourage or urge suicide, disordered eating and self-harm in February 2012.
Therefore these are the 10 Lines On Tumbler In English that we provided for three different category students which will help them to briefly know about Tumbler. You can take it help for your homework, project work, exam preparation, speech, essay writing wherever needed.