Are you kid, school or college student looking for 10 lines on Tiger, then just check it you will get idea about Tiger lifestyle, what they eat, where they lives, their habits etc.
10 Lines On Tiger In English For Children And Student
Tiger is stronger and powerful wild animal which belongs to cat family as like lion. Tiger is the national animal of India and Bangladesh country. They hunts small size and medium-size animals and even eats humans. Tigers conservation is necessary for the Environment balance.
Read Also :- 10 Lines On Lion For Children And Students
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Tiger for Kids
- Tiger is a wild animal
- They are lives in dense and deep forest.
- Tigers can run up to 64 km/hr for hunting of animals.
- Tigers are sleeps in day and hunts in night as like lion.
- For loud and fear-full roaring, tigers are popular on the world.
- They have 30 teeths out of which above and below two are very pointed and sharp which they used for the hunting of animals.
- Tiger can swim in the water.
- It has two eyes, two ears, four legs with strong paws having sharp nails, a nose and long tail.
- Tiger are only founds in Forest, zoo and circus.
- The large numbers of tiger are in india and africa.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Tiger for School Students
Read Also :- 10 Lines On Elephant For Children And Students
- Tigers are carnivorous hence they hunts and eats small and medium size animals.
- When tiger for hunting of small size animals, then for that they break their spinal cords
- There are four thousands tigers on the world form which 50% are in India.
- Peoples hunts tiger for their skin and bones hence thats why day by day tiger population is reduces.
- They are running at high speed for hunting.
- The female tiger is known as Tigress which gives birth to new baby known as Cub.
- Tigers are lives up to 17-19 years when they are lives in zoo as well as they are lives up to 26 years when they are live in forest.
- Tiger eats deer, buffalo, ship, goats, dogs and humans.
- When tiger cub’s becomes 2 to 2.5 years they leaves the family.
- Tiger is the national animal of India and Bangladesh.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Tiger for Higher Class Students
- Tiger eats about 26-28 kg meat per day
- Tiger can hunts of animals during swimming.
- They are about 350 kg in weight.
- Tigers are yellow in color and black stripes on the body. Some tigers are white in color and black stripes on the body.
- Tigers have lifespan of 14 to 16 years.
- When tigers roars, its sounds can be hear up to 3 km distance.
- The tigress gives 3 to 4 Cubs at on time.
- Tiger is one of the strongest animal on the earth.
- Tiger is one of the largest animal among the cat species.
- They are Non-Vegetarian and loyal animal.
Therefore this are the 10 lines on Tiger we shared for different category students which will help them to briefly know about Tiger lifestyle, what they eat, where they lives, their habits etc. This you can use for your essay writing or speech or exam preparation wherever needed.