Are you kid, school or Higher Class student, looking for 10 Lines On The Shaurya Chakra In English, then just check it, you will get an idea about Shaurya chakra. We have provided all significant information about the Shaurya chakra in easy manner and in lucid language which will help you in easily understanding and remember.
10 Lines On The Shaurya Chakra In English For Children And Students
The Shaurya Chakra medal is given in recognition of an act of courage as well as daring in the presence of the adversary. The Shaurya Chakra is awarded twice a year, during Indian Republic Day as well as on the India’s Independence Day. Let’s see more about the Shaurya Chakra medal.
10 Lines On The Shaurya Chakra In English (set 1)
- The Shaurya Chakra round shape medal which is composed of bronze.
- The higher honour medal than the Shaurya chakra award is Ati Vishisht Seva Medal.
- In the year 1952, the first Shaurya chakra award is awarded.
- The Shaurya chakra award is presented by the Republic of India.
- The Shaurya chakra medal has the Ashok chakra design.
- The Shaurya chakra award is established in the year 1952.
- The laureate of the Shaurya Chakra Medal also receives a monthly stipend.
- Prior to 27 January 1967, the medal was referred to as the Ashoka Chakra, Class III and then it is renamed as Shaurya chakra.
- The Shaurya Chakra list includes a considerable number of deceased honorees.
- 2 Lieutenant Udhe Singh was first awarded with the Shaurya chakra award.
10 Lines On The Shaurya Chakra In English (set 2)
- A Shaurya Chakra is Indian military medal bestowed for gallantry, bravery, or self-sacrifice even when not involved in actual combat with the opposing army.
- The Shaurya Chakra medal award event is held at the Rashtrapati bhavan and the award is awarded the winner by the President of the India.
- The president has the authority to revoke the medal as well as its consequences at any moment.
- Ati Vishisht Seva Medal is the higher award than the Shaurya Chakra medal while Yudh Seva Medal is lower than the Shaurya Chakra medal.
- The shaurya chakra medal back side has the words Shaurya Chakra are printed in English and Hindi with lotus flower at the center.
- To date, a total of 627 Shaurya Chakra awards have been given posthumously.
- A green ribbon containing orange vertical stripes hangs from the Shaurya Chakra medal.
- In the first year of the Shaurya chakra award, It is awarded to the 2 Lieutenant Udhe Singh for their bravery as well as great courage.
- The Shaurya Chakra is awarded twice a year, during Indian Republic Day as well as on the India’s Independence Day.
- The design of the Shaurya chakra award is in such way that it has Ashoka Chakra at the center and the lotus wreath around the Ashoka Chakra as well this circular shape medal is made up of the bronze material having attached green color ribbon.
10 Lines On The Shaurya Chakra In English (set 3)
- The Shaurya Chakra medal is given in recognition of an act of courage as well as daring in the presence of the adversary.
- Army personnel as well as citizens both are able to receive the Shaurya Chakra for the great bravery.
- Shaurya Chakra award is given for self-sacrifice performed by persons who are not directly involved with the opponents.
- The rule of the Shaurya Chakra is that winners should wear the Shaurya Chakra medal on their left shoulder.
- The national government established a monthly salary of Rs. 750 for award winners beginning on February 1, 1999.
- The awardees of the Shaurya Chakra gets the medal, certificate as well as monthly allowance of Rs. 750.
- As of the year 2019, there are a total of 2014 recipients for the award of Shaurya chakra.
- The some of the awardees of the Shaurya chakra award in the year 1952 are PS Gahoon (Major), Samandar Singh (Jemadar), Shankar Dass (Sepoy), Dhan Singh (Subedar Major), Harchand Singh (Sepoy) etc.
- The Shaurya Chakra can be bestowed on the very same individual several times for repeated acts of triumph against the opponent.
- A Shaurya Chakra may even be bestowed upon a deceased recipient.
Therefore these are the 10 Lines On The Shaurya Chakra In English, that we provided for three different category students which will help them to briefly know about Shaurya chakra. You can take it help for your homework, project work, exam preparation, speech, essay writing wherever needed.