Are you a kid, school, or Higher Class student, looking for 10 lines on a Maruti Suzuki, then just check it, you will get an idea about Maruti Suzuki. We have provided all significant information about Maruti Suzuki in an easy manner and in a lucid language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On The Maruti Suzuki In English For Children And Students
Maruti Suzuki is the Indian automotive industry founded 40 years ago on 24 February 1981. Maruti was the first automotive maker in India to open a contact center for customer as well as internal services in the year 2000. Let’s see more about the Maruti Suzuki industry.
10 Lines On The Maruti Suzuki In English (set 1)
- Maruti Suzuki is an Automotive industry.
- Maruti Suzuki is founded on the 24 February 1981.
- Maruti Suzuki is formerly known as the Maruti Udyog Limited.
- Maruti Suzuki is founded by the Government of India.
- The headquarter of the Maruti suzuki industry is located at the New Delhi, India.
- The area served by the Maruti Suzuki is India.
- Mr. R. C. Bhargava is the Chairman of the Maruti Suzuki industry.
- Maruti Suzuki industry provides the Automotive finance and Vehicle services in the india.
- Kenichi Ayukawa is the Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of the Maruti Suzuki industry.
- The Maruti Suzuki manufactured 1,563,297 units of vehicles of different models in the year 2020.
10 Lines On The Maruti Suzuki In English (set 2)
- Maruti Suzuki is the Indian automotive industry founded 40 years ago on 24 February 1981.
- The maruti suzuki produced 1,563,297 unites of the vehicles as well as generated the revenue of ₹78,994 crore in year 2020. At this year there are 19,945 employees were working in the industry.
- All of Maruti Suzuki’s manufacturing plants have a total yearly production capacity of 2,250,000 units of automobiles.
- The Maruti Suzuki has Mr. R. C. Bhargava as the chairman as well as Kenichi Ayukawa as the chief executive officer as well as Managing director.
- Maruti Suzuki has a 49 percent market share in the Indian passenger vehicle industry as from September 2021.
- Maruti Suzuki industry generated the revenue of the ₹ 78,994 crore in year 2020.
- When the Bharat Stage VI pollution requirements go into effect, Maruti Suzuki said on April 25, 2019, that this would scale out the manufacture of diesel automobiles from the April 1, 2020.
- The Maruti 1000 was released in year 1989, with a 970 cc, three-box was first modern sedan in india.
- Maruti Udyog Ltd. with Suzuki of Japan formed a licencing & joint venture agreement in year 1982.
- Maruti Suzuki operates two production plants in Gujarat and one in Haryana.
10 Lines On The Maruti Suzuki In English (set 3)
- Maruti Suzuki is the industry founded by the Government of India which headquarter is located in the New Delhi, India.
- The chief executive officer as well as the managing director of the Maruti suzuki is Mr. Kenichi Ayukawa.
- Maruti Suzuki established the Driving School in a India’s city Delhi as part of its corporate duty.
- The Maruti Suzuki’s WagonR Electric, the industry’s 1st electric vehicle, is set to go on market in the 2nd half of the year 2021.
- When a shipment of 500 automobiles was transported to Hungary in year 1987, the Maruti Suzuki firm began selling to western markets.
- The net income of the Maruti suzuki was ₹ 5,559 crore as well as the total assets of the ₹ 63,627 crore.
- Maruti was the first automotive maker in India to open a contact center for customer as well as internal services in the year 2000.
- There are 19,945 employees were working at the Maruti Suzuki industry in year 2021.
- Maruti Suzuki’s Gurgaon production site consists of three fully integrated production units located across 121 hectares.
- Maruti created the one millionth vehicle units of the Zen, a 993 cc engined hatchback, after production began in 1994.
Therefore these are the 10 Lines On The Maruti Suzuki In English that we provided for three different category students which will help them to briefly know about Maruti Suzuki. You can take it help for your homework, project work, exam preparation, speech, essay writing wherever needed.