Are you kid, school or Higher Class student, looking for 10 Lines On The Hindi Diwas In English, then just check it, you will get an idea about Hindi Diwas. We have provided all significant information about the Hindi Diwas in easy manner and in lucid language which will help you in easily understanding and remember.
10 Lines On The Hindi Diwas In English For Children And Students
The Hindi Diwas, observed on September 14th each year, is an opportunity to honour Cultural traditions as well as the Hindi language. On the day of September 14, 1949, the India’s Constitution declared Hindi language to be the official language of the India country. Let’s see more about the Hindi Diwas.
10 Lines On The Hindi Diwas In English (set 1)
- Hindi Diwas commemorates the introduction of Hindi language as among the India’s official languages.
- Hindi Diwas is celebrated on the 14 September.
- Since year 1953, each year the Hindi diwas has been observed on the 14 september.
- Hindi Diwas is observed to honour Beoar Rajendra Simha’s hard work as well as effort and achievements in the journey of granting formal recognition to Hindi language.
- There are hindi speech, essay competitions are arranged in the schools as well in the colleges.
- Peoples feels pride in using the Hindi language for the speaking.
- On the day of Hindu diwas, India’s President acknowledges individuals whom had earned achievement as in Hindi language.
- Hindi language contributed to the Nation’s unity as a powerful confederation.
- In the India, Hindi language is spoken by nearly 250 million peoples.
- Hindi diwas is observed with considerable fanfare as well as zeal in so many schools as well as universities.
10 Lines On The Hindi Diwas In English (set 2)
- Hindi Diwas commemorates the introduction of Hindi language in the Devanagiri script as being one of two official languages of the india.
- In year 1949, Article 343 of the Indian Constitution designated Hindi, expressed in Devanagari script, as that of the nation’s official language.
- People must feel grateful of a Hindi language since it is now one of the world’s large commonly used languages.
- Hindi language is recognized as among the most famous as well as one of nicest languages.
- Hindi Diwas is important because it commemorates the fight of Indians to use own mother tongues.
- There really is no question that Hindi language is that among the many frequently India’s spoken languages, as well as citizens feel pleasure in speaking it.
- The Hindi Diwas is commemorated in the India in order for us Indians to learn our responsibility and duty of our Hindi mother tongue.
- With the aid of Sanskrit as well as Pali languages, Hindi language has constantly grown from olden history.
- In year 1953, this was announced each year on the September 14th, India would commemorate Hindi Diwas.
- Hindi Diwas recognises the significant effort of heroes such as Hazari Prasad Dwivedi, whose sacrificed much more to making Hindi language as the India’s national language.
10 Lines On The Hindi Diwas In English (set 3)
- The Hindi Diwas, observed on September 14th each year, is an opportunity to honour Cultural traditions as well as the Hindi language.
- On the day of September 14, 1949, the India’s Constitution declared Hindi language to be the official language of the India country.
- The Hindi language became incorporated into the Indian Constitution in 1949. Hindi Diwas is observed to commemorate the Hindi language.
- Hindi diwas not only symbolises the dignity of Hindi-speaking individuals, but that also symbolises the right to freedom of speech Hindi.
- On the every Hindi Diwas, a celebration is held to enable people to promote as well as support Hindi at workplace. Awards are offered to all those who utilise as well as develop Hindi at work.
- Hindi is an extremely rich language which has created great difference in the world of the literature.
- In today, communication is possible throughout India because of a Hindi language.
- The Rajbhasha Kirti Prize is offered to a selected few sectors for the outstanding performance in Hindi language.
- The India’s National Assembly formally recognised Hindi language as one of major languages on the September 14th.
- For help public to appreciate the significance of the Hindi language, People are gives talks on the hindi diwas day.
Therefore these are the 10 Lines On The Hindi Diwas In English that we provided for three different category students which will help them to briefly know about Hindi Diwas. You can take it help for your homework, project work, exam preparation, speech, essay writing wherever needed.