Are you a kid, school, or Higher Class student, looking for 10 Lines On Tata Group In English, then just check it, you will get an idea about Tata Group. We have provided all significant information about Tata Group in an easy manner and in a lucid language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On Tata Group In English For Students
Tata group is the Conglomerate industry which founded in year 1868 and the headquarter of the tata group is located at the Bombay House, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. There are around the eighty thousands employees are working at the Tata group. Let’s see more about the Tata group.
10 Lines On Tata Group In English (set 1)
- Tata group is the Private group of industries.
- Tata group is founded in the year 1868.
- Mr. Jamsetji (Jamshedji) Nusserwanji Tata founded the tata group.
- Mr. Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata was the Indian forefather of industry.
- Tata group is the Conglomerate industry.
- The headquarter of the Tata group is located at the Bombay House, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- The tata group provides services all over the world.
- The revenue of the Tat group was US $ 103 billion in the year 2021.
- Tata group is currently owned by the Tata Sons Private Limited.
- There is 800,000 number of employees are working at the Tata group in the current year 2021.
10 Lines On Tata Group In English (set 2)
- Tata group is the industry founded 153 years ago by the Jamshedji Tata.
- There are around the eighty thousands employees are working at the tata group as well as the headquarter of The tata group is situated in the Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Tata group acquired the Tetley Tea Company at 407 million dollars in the February 2000.
- Mr. Natarajan Chandrasekaran is the chairman at the tata group from the year 2017.
- In the year 1907, Mr Dorabji founded the Tata Steel and Iron Company which is currently known as the Tata Steel limited.
- Jamsetji (Jamshedji) Nusserwanji Tata was the chairman of the Tata group from the year 1868 to year 1904.
- Tata group purchased the General Chemical Industrial Products at 1 billion dollar in the February 2008.
- Telecom, Tea, Salt, Real Estate, Information technology, Home Appliances, Cement, Steel, Retail, E-Commerce, Hospitality are some of the products manufactured by the Tata group.
- Around 1904 after Jamsetji Tata’s passing, their oldest child Dorabji Tata took over as chairman.
- Mr. Ratan Naval Tata was an chairman of the tata group from the year 2016 to year 2017.
10 Lines On Tata Group In English (set 3)
- Tata group is the Conglomerate industry which founded in year 1868 and the headquarter of the tata group is located at the Bombay House, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- The tata group is 153 years ago founded by the Mr. Jamsetji (Jamshedji) Nusserwanji Tata and currently the tata group is owned by the Tata Sons Private Limited.
- Mr. Ratan tata is Chairman Emeritus at the tata group.
- The products produces by the Bajaj group includes the Automotive, Chemicals, Electric Utility, Airlines, Defence, FMCG, Finance etc.
- The Tata Group’s wealth increased from the US 101 million dolar to nearly US 5 billion dollar during J. R. D. Tata’s as the chairmanship.
- Tata group purchased the Brunner Mond Chemicals at 10 million dollar in the December 2005.
- Tata Group has assisted in the establishment and funding of various research, academic, as well as artistic organizations in India.
- Tata Group gave Cornell University 50 million dollar in the year 2008 to the “Indian agricultural as well as nutrition efforts.”
- Tata group acquired the NatSteel’s Steel business at 292 million dollar in the August 2004.
- Tata Group recently given Rs 1500 crores towards the PM Cares Fund to tackle the COVID-19 epidemic in India by 2020.
Therefore these are the 10 lines on Tata Group that we provided for three different category students which will help them to briefly know about Tata Group. You can take it help for your homework, project work, exam preparation, speech, essay writing wherever needed.