Are you looking for 10 Lines on Surat ? We have provided a depth of information for students in three categories students according to their comprehension levels. We have provided the important information regarding Surat in a simple and easy to comprehend way that will aid you in remembering it. Just have a look at it; you’ll find a wealth of information regarding lines on Surat.
10 Lines On Surat In English For Children And Students
Surat is known across the world as the “Diamond City.” It has a reputation for being one of the cleanest cities in the state. Surat
also ranks among India’s cleanest cities. Surat is also noted for being a spectacular location that draws a significant number of
visitors. Surat produces 40% of all manmade fabrics in the country. Surat residents have arts and crafts experience and talents. Let’s read more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Surat for the Kids
- Surat is located in Gujarat state.
- Surat is founded in medieval time.
- The area of the surat city is 474.185 kilometre square.
- Surat is located at 43 feet from sea level.
- In Surat, peoples uses Gujarati language for conversation.
- Surat has population density of 34,000 per square metre.
- Surat is also known as world’s Diamond city.
- Hemali Boghawala is current mayor of the Surat.
- The nearest railway station to the Surat is ‘Surat railway station’.
- Sarthana National Park is one of the popular historical place in Surat.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Surat for the School Students
- Surat is located in the state of Gujarat and it is located at 221.4 km from the dream city Mumbai.
- The population of the Surat as per year 2011 was 6,176,000 and population density was 34,000 per square metre.
- There are many areas in the Surat city such as Nanpura, Salabatpura, Mahidharpura, Wadifalia, Athwa, Adajan, Dabholi etc.
- There are many popular persons from the surat such are Devish Ahuja. Age, Heli Daruwala, Bhavesh Balchandani, Pratik Gandhi, Mufti Anas Sayed etc.
- In Surat, peoples are celebrates many festivals with their family relatives like in Kite Festival, Janmashtami, Sharad Purnima, Modhera Dance Festival, Navaratri etc.
- There are many popular tourist places in Surat such are Dutch Garden, Mughal Sarai, Surat Fort, Chintamani Jain Temple,
Swaminarayan Temple etc.
- There are many dishes which so many popular in Surat such as Rassawala, Bhajiya, Khaman Dhokla, Locho, Undhiyu, Surti Sev
Khamani, Ice Dish, Nankhatai etc.
- Surat has lot of popular historical places like Surat Castle, Surat Clock Tower, Historic Iconic Rotary, Tomb of Khudawand Khan etc.
- In surat, there are many ducational institutions which provides best educational courses, some of that are Vidhyadeep Group,
Bhagwan Mahavir College, Government B.Ed. College, BJ Patel College.
- The Surat has the transport facility with buses, auto, cars and trains etc.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Surat for the Higher Class Students
- Surat is the well-known city of Gujarat located at 13 metres above from sea level.
- It is believed that the Brahman Gopi named the city as surajpur in 1516 which is changed to Surat in 1520.
- The Surat city comes under tropical region with both dry and wet season.
- Around 1920 likes peoples from all over India were migrated to Surat for the purpose of job and education.
- In Surat, women traditionally wear Ghagra Choli or Chaniya Choli, while males traditionally wears kediyu.
- The well known festivals celebrated in Surat city are Makarsakranti and Kite Festival, Navratri, Sharad Purnima, Janamashtami etc.
- Surat is also home to over 5,000 diamond manufacturing facilities, making it the world’s largest diamond manufacturing centre.
- The population of Surat city contents 85.31 percent of Hinduism, 11.63 percentage of Islam, 0.25 percent of Christian and 0.10 percent of sikhism.
- The Surat city also has the facility of International airport located on Surat Dumas road.
- As the Surat is Diamond city, Here is large amount emissions of the particulate matter which causes the many health problems.
So Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you understand what I’ve said so far. As a conclusion, these are the 10 lines on Surat that we offered for three different categories of students, which will help you gain a basic understanding of Surat. This can be used for essay writing, project work, homework, speeches, and exam preparation.