Are you searching for 10 Lines On Republic Day In English, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about Republic Day in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get lot of information about lines on Republic Day.
10 Lines On Republic Day In English For Children And Students
The day 26 january is celebrated as republic day of india. On this day constitution of india came into effect. The B. R. Ambedkar is known as architecture of constitution of india. All over the country the day is celebrated with enthusiasm and patriotism. Let’s read more about this.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Republic Day In English for the Kids
- Every year on January 26th, we in India commemorate Republic Day.
- It is one among India’s three national celebrations.
- The Indian Constitution went into effect on January 26, 1950.
- The father of India’s Constitution is Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar.
- India’s constitution is what distinguishes it as the world’s largest democracy.
- The drafting committee was the most important and crucial of the 22 committees involved in the constitution-making process.
- The main festivity of the day is held in front of the President of India on the Rajpath in New Delhi.
- As chief guests, VIP’s from a variety of countries are invited.
- Thousands of people gather at Red Fort to observe the celebrations as the national flag is raised.
- Because it is a national holiday, all offices and institutions are closed on this day.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Republic Day In English for the School Students
- The Constitution and its values went into effect on Republic Day in 1950.
- BR Ambedkar was the chairman of the Indian constitution’s drafting committee, which was established on August 29, 1947.
- For three days in a row, New Delhi hosts a huge Republic Day celebration.
- The President’s state ride in Delhi is taken out on this day.
- The Ministry of Defence organises the Indian Republic Day parade to highlight India’s defence capabilities.
- India showcases its rich history as well as its powerful defence capabilities. on Rajpath, to be precise.
- The day is marked with patriotism and enthusiasm throughout India.
- Every school, college, government, and non-government office does celebration.
- This day is used to promote the message of freedom and unity throughout India.
- On this day, the presidents present awards to gallant military and citizens.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Republic Day In English for the Higher Class Students
- Republic Day is one of India’s most important national holidays, and it is observed with great pride and vigour across the country.
- In India, Republic Day is commemorated with various activities such as parades, flag hoisting, and singing the National Anthem.
- On this day in 1950, the Indian Constitution went into effect.
- India’s constitution is one of the world’s longest, and it is written in two handwritten languages: English and Hindi.
- The Indian Constitution took roughly two years and eleven months to draught.
- The Indian army, navy, and airforce march in a condition of harmony and respect to the rhythm of their units in the Republic Day march at Rajpath, which is a fantastic show to see.
- The government also uses the most powerful armaments and weapon systems to demonstrate its military capabilities to the rest of the globe.
- The National Flag is unfurled and the National Anthem is sung in schools and universities to commemorate Republic Day.
- The President gives the Padma Vibhushan, Padma Bhushan, and Padma Shri awards to civilians on the evening of Republic Day.
- The importance of democracy is highlighted on Republic Day.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Republic Day we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Republic Day. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.