Are you kid, school or Higher Class student, looking for 10 lines on Rabbit, then just check it, you will get idea about Rabbit’s lifestyle, what they eat, where they lives, their habits etc. We have provided all necessary information about Rabbit in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On Rabbit In English For Children And Students
Rabbit is small animal which founds in forest and are also domesticated. Usually they are lives in group. They are vegetarian hence they are lives on vegetables, fruits, plants, grass etc. They are very fast in running, which is reason for becomes difficult to their hunters to catch them. They are reared for meat as well as their fur. Lets see more about it.
Read Also :- 10 Lines On Peacock For Children And Students
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Rabbit for Kids
- Rabbit is the small size animal and are very fast.
- It has four legs, two long ears, nose and sharp teeths.
- Mostly rabbits are founds in forest and rarely in homes.
- Rabbit is vegetarian animal.
- Rabbits are mostly white and black in color.
- They likes to stay clean.
- Rabbits new born baby is known as ‘Kit’.
- It has soft and thick fur on its body.
- Rabbits are extremely active from sunup to sundown.
- Rabbit group is name as ‘Nest’.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Rabbit for School Students
- Rabbit is herbivores animal which foods includes vegetable, grass, leaves, fruits etc.
- A rabbit can eat and smell its predator through its nose at the same time.
- Generally rabbits are founds in all over the world.
- The female rabbit gives birth to 7 to 8 baby at one time which are called as ‘Kittens’
- Rabbits are lives in holes in underground to protect themselves from predators.
- There are five hundred species of rabbits founds all over the wold.
- Most flesh-eating animals, such as cats, dogs, and birds, like to eat rabbits.
- Rabbit has average life of 10 to 12 years.
- The male rabbit is known as ‘Bucks’ and female rabbit is known as ‘Doe’.
- Rabbits’ hind legs are larger and have more muscular mass than their forelegs.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Rabbit for Higher Class Students
- Rabbit is small size mammal which is always alert and lives underground burrows to stay safe from hunters.
- Predators believe that it is simple to kill and devour a rabbit, yet rabbits are fast and cunning runners, making hunting tough.
- There are around 500 different species of rabbits founds all over the world with different 16 colors.
- Pet rabbits are frequently kept indoors to avoid being eaten by predators such as dogs, birds, and cats.
- Rabbits are quite fussy about their surroundings, and they have a preferred feeding, resting, or toilet location.
- Rabbits have been raised as livestock for food and fur for a long time.
- Rabbits have the ability to swivel their eyeballs around 360 degrees as a defensive adaption against predators.
- Rabbits are consumed as food in many regions of the world. Its meat is very flavorful and nutritious.
- Its body is covered in soft fur that keeps it warm in the winter and shields it from the sun.
- Rabbits were classified as rodents until 1912, then they were reclassified to the order “Lagomorpha.”
Therefore this are the 10 lines on Rabbit we shared for three different category students which will help them to briefly know about their
lifestyle, what they eat, where they lives, their habits etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech, exam
preparation wherever needed.