Are you kid, school or Higher Class student, looking for 10 lines on Peacock, then just check it, you will get idea about Peacock’s lifestyle, what they eat, where they lives, their habits etc. We have provided all necessary information about Peacock in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On Peacock In English For Children And Students
Peacock is beautiful bird on earth which is largest in all birds. It is shy and very timid in nature. They are around 6 to 10 kg in weight. It has very beautiful wings which has moon like spots. Lets see more about it.
Read Also :- 10 Lines On Lion For Children And Students
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Peacock for Kids
- Peacock is the Beautiful bird which lives in forest.
- It has two legs, two eyes, beak, wings and feathers.
- Peacock is violet in color and its feathers are golden, green and blue in color.
- Peacock is national bird of India.
- It has less weight and he eats grains, snakes and insects.
- Peacocks is male bird and female bird is known as ‘Peahen’.
- When Peacock merrily dances in the rain, it looks so beautiful and his dance is popular in Folk Dance.
- They are called to be ‘king of Birds’.
- Peacocks are unable to fly at height.
- In Hinduism, the peacock is sacred.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Peacock for School Students
Read Also :- 10 Lines On Parrot For Children And Students
- Peacock is lovely bird which popular for his beautiful feathers and he likes rainy season.
- Peacock’s voice is highly quick like a screaming and can be heard it from a distance of two kilometers.
- The peacock’s feathers are especially beautiful when it dances in the rain.
- Peacocks are mostly founds in Africa, India, Indonesia and Shri lanka.
- They are mainly sleep on the land, although some sleep on trees as well.
- Peacocks are unable to fly high due to their large tails and low body weight.
- On January 26, 1963, the Indian government declared it as a national bird.
- Peacock has average life of 20 to 25 years.
- In India they are founds in all regions.
- In the rain, they are really joyful, spreading their feathers and dancing.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Peacock for Higher Class Students
- Peacock is wild animal which is non vegetarian bird and he is known as national bird of India.
- They are omnivores hence they eats snakes, insects, grains etc.
- In night time, peacocks are stays onto the tree to stay safe from hunters.
- Generally peacock are alert in nature and when they see any hazard then they creates shrill voices.
- It has long neck and They climbs trees when they realize that they are in danger.
- Peacocks are mostly founds near places where there is plenty of fresh water found, in forests and shrubs.
- Peoples are very attractive due their colorful feathers.
- They provide a lot of view on overcast days since they enjoy rain. Peacocks spread their feathers and dance gleefully when it rains during the rainy season.
- Peacock is good friend of farmer since peacock eats harmful insects and protects crops since insects destroys the crops.
- Peahen gives eggs about 6 to 8 at one time and twice time in year.
So, friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Peacock we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Peacock’s lifestyle, what they eat, where they lives, their habits etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.