Are you kid, school or Higher Class student, looking for 10 lines on Parrot, then just check it, you will get idea about Parrot’s lifestyle, what they eat, where they lives, their habits etc. We have provided all necessary information about Parrot in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On Parrot In English For Children And Students
Parrot is charming bird which is one of the long-lived creature. They are builds their nests on branches of tree and they are like to eat chilli. They are very intelligent birds since they imitate humans speech. Lets see more about it.
Read Also :- 10 Lines On Lion
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Parrot for Kids
- Parrot is very beautiful bird which founds in forest.
- It has green color feathers, curved shape beak and two legs.
- Parrot is intelligent bird.
- Parrot eats fruits, seeds, chilly, vegetables and grains.
- It is attractive bird.
- Parrots tongue is thick in size.
- The scientific name of parrot is ‘Psittaciformes’.
- Parrots are founds in variety of colors depends as per species and location. Such as some are green, red, yellow in color.
- Peoples keeps parrots as pet.
- Some parrots has black color ring around their neck.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Parrot for School Students
Read Also :- 10 Lines On Horse
- Parrot is very clever and beautiful bird which is one of good leaner bird.
- It is lives on the tree and Some peoples keep their parrots in tiny cages, which is never a good idea
- Parrot is only one bird around the world who can speak like man.
- Parrots are social creatures who prefer to live in the groups and makes lot of noise.
- Parrot are in 400 different species all over the world. Hence they comes in a variety of colors and shapes, depending on the species and locality.
- Parrot body length is around 10 to 12 inches.
- They have average lifespan of 15 to 20 years.
- Parrot is a bird which eats food with the help of legs.
- Usually parrots are founds in a warm region.
- Its wings are often used for ceremonies in so many countries.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Parrot for Higher Class Students
- Parrot is colorful bird which is very attractive and highly sociable.
- It is popular bird all over the world since they have skill to imitate human speech.
- Parrots can flys at high speed and they are generally fly in herds.
- It takes one to four years for a parrot chick to mature into a fully grown adult parrot.
- Parrots are well-known for their intelligence. As a result, parrots can easily finds life companion.
- Parrots breeding pair builts nests on the trees and Even after joining another flock of parrots, they stay close during the non-breeding season.
- Parrots can mimic human speech and can be learned to speak, however their voice is quite thick.
- The parrot feathers contains of anti-bacterial compounds which are reasonable for produce color effects and brightness .
- Although parrots are attractive, they can be violent in nature. Even parrots can bite, resulting in injury.
- Some of most popular parrots are African gray parrot, Rosella, New Zealand parakeet, Cockatiel etc.
So, friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Parrot we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about parrot’s lifestyle, what they eat, where they lives, their habits etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.