Are you searching for 10 Lines On Onam In English, We have shared lot of information for three category level students, for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all detailed information about Onam, How peoples enjoys this in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember. just check it, you will get idea about lines on Onam.
10 Lines On Onam In English For Children And Students
Onam is famous festival celebrates keral peoples at the starting of September month. This festival is the celebration of farmers rice harvest and welcoming the King Mahabali. Peoples are wears traditional wears and celebrates this festival with enjoyment. Lets see more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Onam In English for the Kids
- Onam is the popular festival celebrates in Kerala state.
- It is a festival of harvest.
- Onam is celebrates at the beginning of September month.
- This festival celebrates on 10 days.
- Onam festival is celebrates for the welcoming the King Mahabali.
- Peoples are cleans their houses and decorates with lighting’s in the onam.
- It is celebration of farmers rice harvest.
- This festival comes with happiness as well as joy.
- In this festival peoples are gives gifts to each other.
- This festival shows the kerala culture.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Onam In English for the School Students
- Onam is famous festival celebrates keral peoples for the celebration of farmers rice harvest which is celebrates at the starting of September month.
- This festival is the celebration of the farmers hard work.
- The peoples makes many delicious dishes during this festival such as pachadi, kerala rice, pulinchi, rasam etc.
- Peolples are celebrates this festival with traditional dance such as kathakali as well as kumatti kali.
- During the Onam festival, a large number of domestic and international tourists go to Kerala to watch the celebrations in various areas of the kerala state.
- Peoples are believes that in onam festival, King Mahabali visits each house in kerala to celebrate this festival.
- Peoples are wears traditional wears and celebrates this festival with enjoyment.
- Peoples purchases fresh vegetables and fruits and makes meals and eats with family.
- Peoples arranges and enjoys many events during this festival such as Rangoli, Boat race.
- Government declares onam as the national festival in year 1961.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Onam In English for the Higher Class Students
- Onam is festival of enjoyment. This festival especially celebrates in karala state in India.
- Peoples are celebrates this to welcoming the King of Mahabal.
- Onam is a celebration of the farmers harvest.
- Onam festival is starts from first day of Malayalam new year and celebrates till next 10 days.
- Boating, Delicious meal, games, folk dancing and other events are all part of the Onam festival.
- Peoples are beliefs that King of Mahabal comes in each homes in kerala to celebrate this festival.
- For the Onam festival, Each year the Kerala government declares the holiday for the all schools, governmental offices and private enterprises.
- Many peoples from other countries comes to kerala, to watch this festival celebrations.
- In this festival peoples draws the Rangoli at their doorstep which is beautiful and very attractive.
- Onam comes with lot of happiness, joy. Peoples all over the kerala enjoys this festival.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Onam we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Lines on Onam. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.