Are you kid, school or Higher Class student, looking for 10 lines on Noise Pollution, then just check it, you will get idea about Noise Pollution, their reasons, their effects, how to reduce it and how to avoid it etc. We have provided all necessary information about Noise Pollution in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On Noise Pollution In English For Children And Students
Noise Pollution is high level sound produces by human activities. It affects to humans as well as plants, animals. It is very harmful to all living things. Lets see more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Noise Pollution for the Kids
- Noise pollution is the man-made pollution.
- It is also known as “Sound Polution”.
- It is causes due to high and loud voice in the environment.
- Loud speakers, vehicles are responsibles for the noise pollution.
- It causes hearing capacity of animals and humans.
- Various machines in the factories are also generates lot of sound.
- Mental illness occurs in peoples due to noise pollution.
- Peoples cant sleep even at night time due to noise pollution.
- It disturbs to human being and animals and birds.
- By using more trees we can prevent noise pollution since trees absorbs the noise passes through them.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Noise Pollution for the School Students
- Noise pollution is the emission of noise, which has a detrimental effect on animal and also on human health.
- High volume of loud speakers, crackers, various machines sound in industry, vehicles horns and engine sound, aeroplane flying sound are mainly responsible for the sound pollution.
- It causes headache and hearing problems to the humans as well as to animals.
- Students at schools and colleges are especially affected by noise pollution, as they are unable to focus and concentrate on study.
- As per research noise pollution in developed as well underdeveloped regions is greater than the non developed region.
- Noise pollution affects the hearing skills of animals and changes their behavior.
- People’s sleep is disrupted or they suffer from persistent headaches as a result of noise pollution.
- Other prominent forms of noise pollution include loud horns in the streets, sounds from nearby residences during events or parties, and so on.
- Air traffic, including helicopters and planes going by above also creates noise which is normally considered noise pollution to so many humans.
- Planting more trees will reduce the noise pollution since plants are absorbs the voice passes through it.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Noise Pollution for the Higher Class Students
- Noise pollution is the production of loud sounds that can have a negative influence on human and animal activity and health.
- Noise pollution is mostly causes due to the vehicles engines and horn sound, various factory machines voice and high level sound of speaker, crackers etc.
- In deewali and many festivals, noise pollution is high due to the crackers.
- Noise pollution causes stress, fatigue, depression, anxiety and mania in humans and animals.
- The WHO recommends noise level for residential complexes is 50 decibels but the average noise level is 97.60 decibels.
- Humans are affected by noise pollution because it causes them to become nervous, angry, and upset.
- On the roads, during traffic jam due to noise of many vehicle horns and engine, physically as well as mentally disturbs the peoples on road.
- Noise pollution also affects to plants since due to high level sound slows the plant growth.
- It disturbs the school and college students since due to large sound students are cant concentrate on the study.
- It is necessary to ensure that you are not producing any sounds that may cause noise pollution to others.
So friends, Thanks for reading, I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. Therefore this are the 10 lines on Noise Pollution we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about Noise Pollution, their reasons, their effects, how to reduce it and how to avoid it etc. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.