Are you searching for 10 Lines On National Bird In English, We have shared information about that for three category level students for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about National bird, their habits, lifestyle, where they lives, what they eat etc. just check it, you will get idea about National bird in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On National Bird In English For Children And Students
Peacock is National bird of India. It is the very Beautiful bird which lives in forest. On January 26, 1963, the Indian government declared it as a national bird. It has less weight and he lives on grains, snakes and insects. Lets see more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On National Bird In English for the Kids
- Peacock is National bird of India which is beautiful bird on earth and largest in all birds.
- It is shy and very timid in nature.
- In India, they are founds in all regions
- In Hinduism, the peacock is sacred.
- They are around 6 to 10 kg in weight
- Peacock has average life of 20 to 25 years.
- They are mainly sleeps on the land, although some sleep on trees as well.
- Peacocks are mostly founds in Africa, India, Indonesia and Shri lanka.
- It has very beautiful wings which has moon like spots
- Peacocks are unable to fly high due to their large tails and low body Weight.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On National Bird In English for the School Students
- Peacock is wild animal which is non vegetarian bird and he is National bird of India.
- They are called to be ‘king of Birds’.
- Peacocks are mostly founds near places where there is plenty of fresh water found, in forests and shrubs.
- They are very attractive due their colorful feathers
- Peahen gives eggs about 6 to 8 at one time and twice time in year.
- Peacock are unable to fly at height.
- They provide a lot of view on overcast days since they enjoy rain. Peacocks spread their feathers and dance gleefully when it rains during the rainy season.
- It has long neck and They climbs trees when they realize that they are in danger.
- They are omnivores hence they eats snakes, insects, grains etc
- In night time, peacocks are stays onto the tree to stay safe from hunters.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On National Bird In English for the Higher Class Students
- Peacock is National bird which is lovely bird and popular for his beautiful feathers and he likes rainy season.
- It has two legs, two eyes, beak, wings and feathers.
- Peacock is good friend of farmer since peacock eats harmful insects and protects crops since insects destroys the crops.
- The peacock’s feathers are especially beautiful when it dances in the Rain.
- In the rain, they are really joyful, spreading their feathers and dancing.
- Peacock’s voice is highly quick like a screaming and can be heard it from a distance of two kilometers.
- Peacocks is male bird and female bird is known as ‘Peahen’
- Generally peacock are alert in nature and when they see any hazard then they creates shrill voices.
- Peacock is violet in color and its feathers are golden, green and blue in color.
- When Peacock merrily dances in the rain, it looks so beautiful and his dance is popular in Folk Dance.
So friends, Thanks for reading, Therefore this are the 10 Lines On National Bird In English we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about National animal, their habits, lifestyle, where they lives, what they eat etc. I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.