Are you searching for 10 Lines On National Animal In English, We have shared information about that for three category level students for kid, school, Higher Class student as per their understanding level. We have provided all necessary information about National animal, their habits, lifestyle, where they lives, what they eat etc. just check it, you will get idea about National animal in simple and easy language which will help you in easily understand and remember.
10 Lines On National Animal In English For Children And Students
National animal of the India is Tiger. Tiger is wild animal which lives in deep and dark forest. It is strong as well as loyal animal which numbers are reduces day by day due to their hunting. It is Non-vegetarian animal which lives on meats of animals. Lets see more about it.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On National Animal In English for the Kids
- Tiger is the national animal of India which lives in forest.
- It has four legs and strong paws having sharp nails, two ears, nose, long tail and two eyes.
- He lives in dense forest.
- Tiger eats 26 to 28 kg meat of animal per day.
- Their conservation is important for the balance of environment.
- They break spinal cord of small size animals at the time of hunting.
- They can even hunt animals during swimming.
- There are the four thousands tigers remains in world.
- Tigers are around 360 kilogram in weight.
- Day by day their number reduces since hunting of tiger for skin & bones.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On National Animal In English for the School Students
- Tiger is the national animal of India which is yellow in color and black color patches on body. Some tigers are also white in color.
- During hunting tigers are runs at very high speed.
- They has average lifespan of about 14 to 16 years.
- Female tiger is known as “Tigress” which gives birth to offspring called as “Cub”.
- Loud roaring of the tiger can hear from 3 kilometre distance.
- Tigers are lives in deep and dense forest.
- They are hunts in night time and rests in day time.
- Tigers have total 30 teeth’s from which upper two and below two are they used for hunting purpose.
- Tiger does hunting of small and medium size animals like goats, deer, dogs, buffalo, ships even humans.
- Peoples hunts tigers for their skin and bones hence their numbers are reduces. Hence we have to conserve them since tigers keeps balance in environment.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On National Animal In English for the Higher Class Students
- Tiger is the wild animal which is national animal of India. It is strongest and powerful animal in the forest.
- Tiger are only founds in zoo, forest as well as in circus. It is strong animal among the cat species.
- He is Carnivorous animal which hunts small as well as medium size size animals.
- The female tiger or tigress gives birth to 3 to 4 offspring at one time.
- Tigers are lives around 17 to 19 years when they are lives in zoo while they lives up to 26 years when they are lives in forest.
- When cub’s becomes 2.5 years old, they leaves the family.
- India and Africa has large number of tigers than other countries.
- As like national animal of India, tiger is also national animal of Bangladesh.
- For hunting, Tigers are runs up to 64 km/hr speed.
- Tigers are popular for the loudly fearful roaring.
So friends, Thanks for reading, Therefore this are the 10 Lines On National Animal In English we shared for three different category students which will help you to briefly know about National animal, their habits, lifestyle, where
they lives, what they eat etc. I hope you’ve understood all mentioned above. You can use this for your essay writing, project work, homework, speech and exam preparation wherever needed.